NOT the completed ManCave, but my new office view

NOT the completed ManCave, but my new office view

May 5th, 2012, 12:56 am #1

Monday I start work as Curator of the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor, leaving my old career after a 35-year run. Eventually we'll have curatorial spaces, but in the meantime, here's the view from my desk:

May 5th, 2012, 12:58 am #2

you just made everyone here at HS extremely jealous.

All I get is parking lot and barbed wire.

May 5th, 2012, 1:11 am #3

Monday I start work as Curator of the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor, leaving my old career after a 35-year run. Eventually we'll have curatorial spaces, but in the meantime, here's the view from my desk:

Good luck with your new gig, Burl!
I miss those hangar deck views, myself.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"In this modern world of ours that spins as fast as these propellers do, if a man can cook, or fly, or play the guitar, he will be happy and never go hungry." "Where's Joe Merchant" Jimmy Buffet ©1992
Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"The more I deal with people, the more I like my dog."

May 5th, 2012, 1:38 am #4

Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck !

May 5th, 2012, 1:41 am #5

Days like that when I was assigned ti VA-128 at NAS Whidbey Island, Washington. But it was ALL A-6E's I saw!

May 5th, 2012, 1:53 am #6

nm

May 5th, 2012, 2:19 am #7

Hawaii, Airplanes, Helios, work. What word just does'nt belong!
Lucky dog! Need any body to get coffee, snacks, wash your car?

May 5th, 2012, 2:29 am #8

Pretty awesome.

The concentration of wealth means the proliferation of misery.

May 5th, 2012, 2:47 am #9

Can I be your kid, for take your kid to work day ??

May 5th, 2012, 3:27 am #10

I'll have to look you up when I get out there hopefully early next year.