NOOOOOO, it didn't happen! (The Walking Dead)

NOOOOOO, it didn't happen! (The Walking Dead)

March 5th, 2012, 2:37 pm #1

Didn't some one a little while back predict that Dale would die, in a past post????

I can't beleve it! The one person who was keeping the humanity for, and of the group, and stood as the conscience of the group...

I see the gap widening between Shane and Rick only getting bigger now...

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

March 5th, 2012, 3:31 pm #2

What do you want to bet that the other group that they encountered in town is being led by Daryl's brother, Merle. You might remember him as the guy they left on the roof in Atlanta handcuffed to some pipes.

Thats one loose end they left in the first season.

Scott - Wisconsin

March 5th, 2012, 3:44 pm #3

Didn't some one a little while back predict that Dale would die, in a past post????

I can't beleve it! The one person who was keeping the humanity for, and of the group, and stood as the conscience of the group...

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
I not sure myself, Dale's whinning did get on my nerves but he did have a point....you can't just kill someone because they might be a threat....that Randell hooking up with his "group" if it's as large as he says there's bound to be bad guys in it who just happened to survive...Daryl wouldn't have been my 1st choice of members any group I'd be in and don't even mention his brother...

Common sense would be these idoits do some kind of recon to see if that group is close...but common sense ain't one of their strong points

I did notice Andrea bitching about being low on ammo finally...and if this other group has "heavy weapons" (I'm thinking AR-15/M-4's from dead military...maybe SAW's) time to rethink that 6-shooter and shotguns

March 5th, 2012, 3:48 pm #4

What do you want to bet that the other group that they encountered in town is being led by Daryl's brother, Merle. You might remember him as the guy they left on the roof in Atlanta handcuffed to some pipes.

Scott - Wisconsin

To racist for one, you know it'll have non-white survivors in it. I really think we'll see him as a walker...being short 1 hand and not armed and in pain from taking his hand off to get free ...besides...I think the virus is airborne and a exposed wound like that is a given for catching it. In fact I think they all have it, if any of them die for any reason they turn....

March 5th, 2012, 4:01 pm #5

Semper Fi, Don
I'm not gonna reveal it, but apparently we'll lose another major character before the season's over. Just how they'll be "lost" isn't clear and it could go in a couple different directions.

That Carl kid needs a spanking. Last night I caught myself thinking that he was too stupid and/or mean to live. Shame on me, I guess.

Steel cuts flesh. Steel cuts bone. Steel does not cut steel. --Stephen Hunter, The 47th Samurai.

We will march on a road of bones. --Hunter S. Thompson.

Sat Cong!

March 5th, 2012, 4:09 pm #6

Semper Fi, Don
yes, one of those nasty in the field appendectomies got him....

March 5th, 2012, 4:13 pm #7

Semper Fi, Don
duplicate deleted
Last edited by patton45 on March 5th, 2012, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 5th, 2012, 4:27 pm #8

Scott - Wisconsin

... It would also be very exciting!

Hmmmmmmm, food for thought.

(No pun intended)

Semper Fi, Don
Last edited by shogun66 on March 5th, 2012, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don

March 5th, 2012, 4:29 pm #9

To racist for one, you know it'll have non-white survivors in it. I really think we'll see him as a walker...being short 1 hand and not armed and in pain from taking his hand off to get free ...besides...I think the virus is airborne and a exposed wound like that is a given for catching it. In fact I think they all have it, if any of them die for any reason they turn....
.. I think Rick kind of 'hinted' at that possiblity... Remember when they found the two security guards.. They said neither of them had bites.. But some scratches....

And the plot thickens!

Semper Fi, Don
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don

March 5th, 2012, 4:32 pm #10

I not sure myself, Dale's whinning did get on my nerves but he did have a point....you can't just kill someone because they might be a threat....that Randell hooking up with his "group" if it's as large as he says there's bound to be bad guys in it who just happened to survive...Daryl wouldn't have been my 1st choice of members any group I'd be in and don't even mention his brother...

Common sense would be these idoits do some kind of recon to see if that group is close...but common sense ain't one of their strong points

I did notice Andrea bitching about being low on ammo finally...and if this other group has "heavy weapons" (I'm thinking AR-15/M-4's from dead military...maybe SAW's) time to rethink that 6-shooter and shotguns
... But more like I said in the post, he became, or was, the groups conscience, or the last of thier humanity....

And made a very convincing arguement, I had to agree with him.

I think you and I had agreed too, in the last post, that the group should have been collecting more, and better weapons along the way..

Semper Fi, Don
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don