No Future

December 6th, 2017, 2:59 am #1

My supply of the original Future floor polish is almost gone. Interested to hear what the community has been using to dip canopies as a replacement.

Cheers
Jamie

Did you not get the memo?

December 6th, 2017, 3:22 am #2

As frequently reported here on this forum, Future has changed names several times since it originally appeared. I believe the current name is "Pledge Floor Care Multi-Surface Finish." It's the same stuff.

Search this forum for "Future" to learn more.
Michael McMurtrey
IPMS-USA #1746
IPMS-Canada #1426
CAHS #5646
Carrollton, TX

Proud IPMS-USA Low Number Thumper!

Memo?

December 6th, 2017, 4:02 am #3

Yeh have read stuff over time on the board. But I had a supply then so didn't take it all in. Im in Australia so the product branding is not the same.
Was looking for info on some of the products designed to be used on models, read some reviews some time back of several new products, it was them I was after.
Thanks for the info though will check the super market here for a similar product.
Cheers
Jamie

Memo?

December 6th, 2017, 4:02 am #4

As frequently reported here on this forum, Future has changed names several times since it originally appeared. I believe the current name is "Pledge Floor Care Multi-Surface Finish." It's the same stuff.

Search this forum for "Future" to learn more.
Yeh have read stuff over time on the board. But I had a supply then so didn't take it all in. Im in Australia so the product branding is not the same.
Was looking for info on some of the products designed to be used on models, read some reviews some time back of several new products, it was them I was after.
Thanks for the info though will check the super market here for a similar product.
Cheers
Jamie

And no past...

December 6th, 2017, 4:28 am #5

My supply of the original Future floor polish is almost gone. Interested to hear what the community has been using to dip canopies as a replacement.

Cheers
Jamie
There is only the now....

Ohhhmmmmmmmm....
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

Pledge in Australlia

December 6th, 2017, 4:41 am #6

Cheers
Jamie
Pledge is available in Australia, it's not as cheap as it is in the USA but it is available.
http://www.polish-up.com.au/categories/ ... ledge.html
Looks like they are out of stock at the moment, might be worth an email to see of they are getting any more stock.
Last edited by Bernard Wylie on December 6th, 2017, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beer Expert.

Pledge One Go

December 6th, 2017, 5:05 am #7

is what I use, but it seems to have gone the way of the Dodo and has been replaced by another product line of which I am unsure of.

"several new products". I'll bet some of those new products are just ....

December 6th, 2017, 6:44 am #8

Cheers
Jamie
Future poured into smaller/tiny bottles. A way to make 100 bucks from a 5 buck bottle of Future.

And have you seen Swanny's great article on Future? He mentions ....

December 6th, 2017, 6:59 am #9

many of the alternate names Future goes by around the world.

http://www.swannysmodels.com/TheCompleteFuture.html

No Future you say?

December 6th, 2017, 8:47 am #10

Cheers
Jamie
https://youtu.be/BaHhxRGYjFA