No Body Home but the chickens...

No Body Home but the chickens...

April 6th, 2012, 11:57 pm #1

"Some One" in Maryland has 1/3 of the winnings on that Mega Millions jackpot. So here comes this woman forward claiming she has the winning ticket, only she has lost it!
To top it all off, it seems the ticket was part of a group buy where she worked and her co-workers are saying she has to split it with them. Man, does this smell like a mega-lawsuit. I can see the shysters lining up now!

Bill Shuey

April 7th, 2012, 12:16 am #2

I can see she bought her own ticket, in addition to a group buy, but, you HAVE to photocopy and distribute the tickets you bought.

And the kicker was, who was the first people she told? He co workers!!!! And THEN she "lost" it? Seems like someone is trying to prevent a moron from becoming a rich moron.......

"The FANS are fighting back!!!"
"The SECURITY GUARDS are fighting back!!!"
"The PEANUT VENDORS are fighting back!!!"

April 7th, 2012, 12:47 am #3

"Some One" in Maryland has 1/3 of the winnings on that Mega Millions jackpot. So here comes this woman forward claiming she has the winning ticket, only she has lost it!
To top it all off, it seems the ticket was part of a group buy where she worked and her co-workers are saying she has to split it with them. Man, does this smell like a mega-lawsuit. I can see the shysters lining up now!

Bill Shuey
even if there were three winning tickets, she and her coworkers would still each get several million each after taxes (?) so what's she waiting for. .

I'd be so giddy I couldn't contain it.. I'd probably drop dead or something...

April 7th, 2012, 2:30 am #4

I can see she bought her own ticket, in addition to a group buy, but, you HAVE to photocopy and distribute the tickets you bought.

And the kicker was, who was the first people she told? He co workers!!!! And THEN she "lost" it? Seems like someone is trying to prevent a moron from becoming a rich moron.......

"The FANS are fighting back!!!"
"The SECURITY GUARDS are fighting back!!!"
"The PEANUT VENDORS are fighting back!!!"
r

April 7th, 2012, 2:33 am #5

even if there were three winning tickets, she and her coworkers would still each get several million each after taxes (?) so what's she waiting for. .

I'd be so giddy I couldn't contain it.. I'd probably drop dead or something...
r

April 7th, 2012, 2:36 am #6

Bill Shuey
r

April 7th, 2012, 3:07 am #7

Bill Shuey
till they produce the winning ticket!!! Mike In Baltimore, who grew up about 3 miles from the 7-11 in question and has not been in that store in 30 yrs and the McDonald's where the "winner" claims to have worked was a Friday and Saturday night hang out/meeting spot/late nite snack spot, also 30+yrs ago.

April 7th, 2012, 3:55 am #8

Ain't life in "Bawlamer" fun?

Bill Shuey

April 7th, 2012, 4:04 am #9

till they produce the winning ticket!!! Mike In Baltimore, who grew up about 3 miles from the 7-11 in question and has not been in that store in 30 yrs and the McDonald's where the "winner" claims to have worked was a Friday and Saturday night hang out/meeting spot/late nite snack spot, also 30+yrs ago.
r

April 7th, 2012, 1:43 pm #10

Lochearn, where I grew up, Milford Mill is where the winning ticket was sold, heading towards Randallstown, where my wife grew up. Mike