Nice Color Life Photo

Nice Color Life Photo

April 13th, 2012, 4:23 pm #1

I hadn't seen this one before. It's in a series labeled 'Pursuit School at Victoria, Texas'. I had to flip the photo and I lightened it a bit. Sure is a pretty line up! All the other photos I saw in that series were of people pursuing other interests.

[/IMG]

Cheers, Corbin

April 13th, 2012, 4:39 pm #2

Interesting to see the two different cowl colors.

Richard

I am but mad north-north-west: when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw. - Hamlet
I am but mad north-north-west: when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.

April 13th, 2012, 5:11 pm #3

I hadn't seen this one before. It's in a series labeled 'Pursuit School at Victoria, Texas'. I had to flip the photo and I lightened it a bit. Sure is a pretty line up! All the other photos I saw in that series were of people pursuing other interests.

[/IMG]

Cheers, Corbin
are reversed. Any thoughts why? Better composition? Artistic license? Cannot believe it would be due to laziness...

After decades of study, it has become obvious that Murphy was an optimist...

April 13th, 2012, 5:26 pm #4

nt

____________________________________________________________________________________

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them."
<font>

<font size="2" color="#808080">Mark Twain<font>

<font size="2" color="#808080">____________________________________________________________________________________

http://hyperscale.com/approachtonoderatingbg_1.htm
</font></font></font></font>

April 13th, 2012, 5:30 pm #5

are reversed. Any thoughts why? Better composition? Artistic license? Cannot believe it would be due to laziness...

There is no such thing as an unbuildable kit, just some kits one may consider not worth building.

Ive realized that most people ... tend not to be direct when they feel something is shoddy because they want to be liked, "which is actually a vain trait".
[Walter Isaacson's (author of Steve Jobs) recounting of his interview with Jony Ive, Chief Designer at Apple @ page p. 461]

BUY THIS BOOK
http://tinyurl.com/Ididntseeitcoming

April 13th, 2012, 5:55 pm #6

They're easy to mix up, but easy to fix, no biggie.   I remember helping my grandad load the slide projector when I was a kid, you couldn't really tell until you saw it projected.    IIRC, the "Kodak" or whatever brand information that was on the film would read backwards when the transparancy itself was the right way around. 

April 13th, 2012, 7:33 pm #7

nt

____________________________________________________________________________________

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them."
<font>

<font size="2" color="#808080">Mark Twain<font>

<font size="2" color="#808080">____________________________________________________________________________________

http://hyperscale.com/approachtonoderatingbg_1.htm
</font></font></font></font>
Umm, that's because he's already flipped it? (n/t)
"Ignorance is bliss, but I find learning more interesting." - Me, as far as I know