New stuff from SAM Publications

New stuff from SAM Publications

October 29th, 2011, 8:07 pm #1

Hi All,

Andy Evans has asked me to forward this info and pics, something for everyone!

TELFORD-TRIPLE!!!

SAM Publications Launches Three New Books at IPMS Scale Modelworld!

SAM Publications are bringing out not one, not two, but three new books at the Telford Extravaganza. They are:

I.A.R.80/81 by Radu Brinzan
The I.A.R.80/81 was Romania's only home-designed fighter to see action in World War II, during which, against all sorts of odds, it faced and successfully defeated powerful foes packing a bigger punch. This Aviation Guide gives you all the details of this aircraft, with scale plans of each variant, colour profiles and hitherto unpublished photographs. Price £14.99

Build and Convert Airfix Military Models by Tom Cole
This book contains 52 modelling and conversion topics featuring Airfix armour kits, presented in full colour, with step-by-step builds, conversion topics and further inspiration. Price £19.99

Carrier Strike US Navy and Marine Corps Aircraft at Sea.
SAM Publications superb new Air Wars series kicks-off with a high octane look at the aircraft of the US Navy and US Marine Corps, as they operate from the floating airfields at sea. This full colour publication packs a real punch for the enthusiast and modeller alike. Plus, free with every copy is a Carrier Strike Force demo CD from Contact Simulations, which is packed with flight simulation products. Price £9.99

Book Signings
Authors Radu Brinzan and Tom Cole will be on hand at selected times during the morning and afternoon of Saturday the 12th November to sign copies of their books.

Get Your Show Discount
Plus if you print off this advertisment, and bring it with you to the SAM Publications stand in Hall 1, we will give you 5% off your purchase of each copy of I.A.R.80/81, Build and Convert Airfix Military Models, and Carrier Strike

Future Releases
Also on display will be a glimpse of new SAM Publications books for 2012, such as the Fairey Firefly from their Datafile series, IDF Armour Fighting Vehicles of the Isreali Army a Scale Military Modeller Special, and the next two Air Wars titles US Aggressor Aircraft, and Rolling Thunder- Aircraft of the Vietnam War

SAM Publications will also have their full range of aviation and military books available, plus the latest issues of Scale Aviation Modeller, Scale Military Modeller and Model Aircraft, along with binders and a range of subscription deals and show-offers.

For up to the minute information go to:
http://sampublicationsfrontpage.webs.com/index.htm

See you there!!!!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Ryan