July 24th, 2018, 4:49 pm #101

chris7421 wrote: GOOGLE on Windows 10.

But why would it do this on messages but not on the forum?

Chris
Offhand, I can't say, but, that's what we'll have, when we first find a bug.  We're at the diagnosing stage.  But I wanted to ask, to get those details, because they may be useful for Tapatalk's support staff, when they get to take a look at this.

There is apparently a bug with the PM feature, too, in which messages we create aren't leaving our outboxes.  There are a couple of threads in the Faults forum to report that.  So maybe there is something more broadly wrong with the PM feature.

Best regards,
Brad

August 17th, 2018, 4:46 am #102

I am no longer getting the drop down list of forums that was displayed at the top of the page when you were in one of the forums. I allowed you to jump to a different forum easily. Now it is no longer being displayed, at least for me. Anyone else notice this?

August 17th, 2018, 9:58 am #103

mstorin wrote: I am no longer getting the drop down list of forums that was displayed at the top of the page when you were in one of the forums. I allowed you to jump to a different forum easily. Now it is no longer being displayed, at least for me. Anyone else notice this?
Same here, now I have to scroll all the way down to the "Jump to"-option - rather akward.
Information not shared is information lost.

August 17th, 2018, 12:04 pm #104

mstorin wrote: I am no longer getting the drop down list of forums that was displayed at the top of the page when you were in one of the forums. I allowed you to jump to a different forum easily. Now it is no longer being displayed, at least for me. Anyone else notice this?
I don't remember ever having that "feature". I always have to click on the "FORUMS" link at the top of the page, which takes me to a different page, that lists the subforums..

August 17th, 2018, 2:06 pm #105

ReccePhreak wrote:
I don't remember ever having that "feature". I always have to click on the "FORUMS" link at the top of the page, which takes me to a different page, that lists the subforums..
There used to be a drop down just below the line that had the "Forums" link. It displayed the current forum name and had a small downward facing arrow (actually just a triangle). If you clicked on that "arrow" it showed a list of all the forums and you just had to click on the one you wanted and it took you there right away. No need to go back to the main page that listed all the forums. Quicker and, in my book, more convenient.

August 18th, 2018, 1:36 am #106

mstorin wrote:
There used to be a drop down just below the line that had the "Forums" link. It displayed the current forum name and had a small downward facing arrow (actually just a triangle). If you clicked on that "arrow" it showed a list of all the forums and you just had to click on the one you wanted and it took you there right away. No need to go back to the main page that listed all the forums. Quicker and, in my book, more convenient.
Yes I noticed that had disappeared - it was a quick and convenient feature.

Unable to view HS on iPhone or Samsung due to pop up

September 10th, 2018, 7:46 pm #107

Over the last few days, I've been getting a weird Amazon pop-up asking me to spin a wheel to get a prize.  It takes me out of Hyperscale without being able to back into it.  This has happened on both personal iPhone and work issued S7.  Any ideas on what's causing this?

Thanks,

Chris

September 14th, 2018, 6:57 pm #108

Hi I may have missed it somewhere but is the Search Function still not operating or am I doing something wrong as I cannot get it to work.

Cheers

Dennis

Ok I have found it, I was trying to use the magnifying glass in the blue line at the top of the page, I have found the other one, "search this forum"