Need Help - ID Aftermarket NASCAR decal sheet (edit)

Need Help - ID Aftermarket NASCAR decal sheet (edit)

April 27th, 2012, 3:48 pm #1

I'm trying to ID the Manufacturer of this aftermarket 1/24th and/or 1/25th decal sheet. Possibly "Blue Ridge Decals?"

Even though his name isn't on their these are for the 1991 Skoal Bandit Olds when Harry Gant was the driver. IIRC the 33 car was the Winston Cup car and the 7 were for the Busch series.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"In this modern world of ours that spins as fast as these propellers do, if a man can cook, or fly, or play the guitar, he will be happy and never go hungry." "Where's Joe Merchant" Jimmy Buffet ©1992
Last edited by Don McIntyre on April 27th, 2012, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"The more I deal with people, the more I like my dog."

April 29th, 2012, 2:10 pm #2

Could it be SNJ???? n/t

April 30th, 2012, 10:53 pm #3

I'm trying to ID the Manufacturer of this aftermarket 1/24th and/or 1/25th decal sheet. Possibly "Blue Ridge Decals?"

Even though his name isn't on their these are for the 1991 Skoal Bandit Olds when Harry Gant was the driver. IIRC the 33 car was the Winston Cup car and the 7 were for the Busch series.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"In this modern world of ours that spins as fast as these propellers do, if a man can cook, or fly, or play the guitar, he will be happy and never go hungry." "Where's Joe Merchant" Jimmy Buffet ©1992
Fred Cady's have a lone rough inventory # printed on the sheet edge/end. Blue Ridge's say so along the sheet edge.

May 1st, 2012, 1:16 am #4

Thanks in advance, guys.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

It is a JNJ Sheet. I have the same one.

May 1st, 2012, 3:51 am #5

Thanks in advance, guys.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

I guess I'll go with JnJ. lol
Did anyone get instructions with their sheet? All I can find in the stash is the decal sheet itself.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

May 2nd, 2012, 5:25 am #6

All mine are clear artwork, not xerox'd photos.

May 3rd, 2012, 2:43 pm #7

Is there any chance I could get a copy of your instructions? Scanned would be fine with me if you've got the capability.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

May 4th, 2012, 6:48 am #8

has a site w/ pdfs of their placement sheets. Or call/email JNJ.

May 7th, 2012, 4:25 am #9

Thanks again, Tom n/t
Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN