My contribution - three recent builds

My contribution - three recent builds

July 17th, 2012, 8:57 pm #1

These are some builds I've completed recently for my son who insists on the undercarriage being up so he can re-enact the Battle of Britain! The very old 109 is complete with all the rivets as is the Ju87 and are rather a contrast to the modern Spitfire.

With another build on the go now for him, we'll post some build pictures and hopefully some of my son actually helping instead of leaving it all to Dad!

Last edited by alanprice-1 on July 17th, 2012, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 18th, 2012, 3:09 am #2

have the BoB CD? Great movie for the whole family

Philip & Maximilian
Head of Ranch Security, Song Dog, Texas

Where has all the music gone?

July 18th, 2012, 8:21 am #3

These are some builds I've completed recently for my son who insists on the undercarriage being up so he can re-enact the Battle of Britain! The very old 109 is complete with all the rivets as is the Ju87 and are rather a contrast to the modern Spitfire.

With another build on the go now for him, we'll post some build pictures and hopefully some of my son actually helping instead of leaving it all to Dad!

These all look very nice.

July 18th, 2012, 12:23 pm #4

excellent! sometime I do the same even now ;)

July 18th, 2012, 12:23 pm #5

very nice three- That old 109 still scrubs up well.

July 18th, 2012, 12:29 pm #6

...just make sure your son doesn't crash any of ém

Cheers

I said "Dart Gun", not a....
Gru - Despicable Me

I AM THE RAGE OF THE SEAS! I AM THE DOOM OF ALL THINGS! I AM ᵗᶦᶰʸ ᵒᶜᵗᵒᵖᵘˢ⋅

July 18th, 2012, 4:31 pm #7

have the BoB CD? Great movie for the whole family

Philip & Maximilian
Head of Ranch Security, Song Dog, Texas

Where has all the music gone?
Yes we do have tha BoB DVD, my son has watched it many times! Great film!

July 18th, 2012, 7:35 pm #8

I can imagine your son loves to play with them - I would too - even at my age now

Is he already eager to try something with glue and paint himself ?

* <i></i> * *
William De Coster / Belgium / Plastic Stories

1/72 - Special Hobby - TT-1 Pinto : Part I (incl Panthers Cup 2012 show report)
1/72 - Airfix/Jo-Han - Mitsubishi Zero/Rufe conversion: Part I
1/72 - Airfix - Douglas Devastator : Part I

Just like the perfect woman doesn't exist, I will never build a perfect model.
Puts me on a par with God

July 18th, 2012, 9:22 pm #9

Yes he does do a bit, he likes to help out but he's reluctant to do a full build himself as he says it wont look as good as my builds! So it's catch 22 - he wont get better unless he tries and he wont try in case its not good enough...

July 18th, 2012, 10:23 pm #10

wait, I haven't yet... uh-oh...

And those are some really nice builds there.

Rick