Mr Paint WWI PC10

Mr Paint WWI PC10

September 13th, 2017, 4:34 am #1

Anyone out there used this paint? It sprays beautifully without any thinners but in my experience it dries unevenly. Some areas nice and smooth,others dead flat and some areas in between. Am I doing something wrong or is it the paint? Any comments welcome. TIA.

September 13th, 2017, 11:16 am #2

and thin with Future. I have achieved a consistent and uniform semi-gloss finish. I have noticed the viscosity (and resulting coverage) varies from one bottle to the next. I have not sprayed PC10, but only some of the French and Italian colors.

September 13th, 2017, 12:19 pm #3

Anyone out there used this paint? It sprays beautifully without any thinners but in my experience it dries unevenly. Some areas nice and smooth,others dead flat and some areas in between. Am I doing something wrong or is it the paint? Any comments welcome. TIA.
Have you ensured that its fully mixed. Mr Paint really separates pigment from carrier quickly in my experience.

September 13th, 2017, 3:45 pm #4

With MR Colors you might want to check your PSI , I recent build I upped the PSI to 20 and didn't release it was that high
I noticed my spray was a little grainy and quick to reduce it to 15psi and all was well

See if you vary the PSI and see if it changes .

September 13th, 2017, 9:01 pm #5

Thanks for the tips Guys. I thought that pressure might be a problem and it seems this paint sprays well a quite a low pressure. I'll try these tips and see how I go.