MisterKit Antics

MisterKit Antics

September 12th, 2017, 4:42 pm #1

I ordered from MisterKit in the first part of this year. The parcel never arrived. The parcel was sent to an address I haven't used in over 5 years and was not the address supplied at the time of purchase.. The parcel has been returned , recorded by Canada Post to the sender. But vague messages of denial and a complete lack of concern from Georgio Gianelli , who is apparently someone who is supposed to be looking after this sort of thing for MisterKit , have resulted in frustration for me.
I cannot get on MK's website , does anyone here have any info on MK's staus or how to deal with this. I've been more than patient...

September 12th, 2017, 6:19 pm #2

I'd get a refund that way and stop dealing with Misterkit. You've got ample evidence that they can't get their act together plus it's been most of a year, to me that's more than enough time to wait on a resolution.

Ken

September 12th, 2017, 7:37 pm #3

Paid for by CC. The payment was accepted , and then the strangeness started , when GG asked ME for what I ordered!
He then sent it to the wrong address, and has been waiting for it to come back , which by postal tracking records happened in May.
Apparently he will have to wait to see that it was sent to the wrong address...

September 12th, 2017, 10:20 pm #4

You have all of the proof that you ordered it, didn't receive, they got it back but haven't re-sent it to you.

Ken