Mig 31 and other a/c close-up detail pics in this Russian Blog

Mig 31 and other a/c close-up detail pics in this Russian Blog

April 15th, 2011, 5:05 pm #1

Click this link:http://mmet.livejournal.com/64981.html

Cracking pictures of operational a/c - least I think so....!

Just letting you all know,

Cheers,

Best Regards,

Bryan Ribbans

Webmaster & Owner of:

SEAWINGS.co.uk - the largest Flying Boat Reference website in the World and home of the exclusive Flying Boat Shop and the Flying Boat Forum.

"I put the sweat of my life into this project, and if it's a failure, I'll leave the country and never come back" - Howard Hughes : 1946.
Best Regards,

Bryan Ribbans
SEAWINGS

"I put the sweat of my life into this project, and if it's a failure, I'll leave the country and never come back".
Howard Hughes, re: the HK-1 Hughes Flying Boat, aka the 'Spruce Goose,' 1946.

April 15th, 2011, 6:26 pm #2

Thanks for the link! There are great shots there that I can use. That got me motivated to work on my MiG-31 this weekend!

Cheers, Corbin

April 15th, 2011, 7:57 pm #3

Cheers,

Best Regards,

Bryan Ribbans

Webmaster & Owner of:

SEAWINGS.co.uk - the largest Flying Boat Reference website in the World and home of the exclusive Flying Boat Shop and the Flying Boat Forum.

"I put the sweat of my life into this project, and if it's a failure, I'll leave the country and never come back" - Howard Hughes : 1946.
Excellent addition to this Evil Empire subject modeler. Don'tcha just love that pink windscreen/canopy sealant? In fairness, though, this TAC puke has seen fairly sloppy sealant applications on our own jets; it's just not the color pink! Got me fired up to once again start slogging through my big Collect-Aire kit.

Phil
Last edited by bondo455 on April 15th, 2011, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 15th, 2011, 8:23 pm #4

Now I know I have come of age on HS when I get a reply from the one and only 'Bondo'......

May your MEK always run down the join line (and not straight over your fingers whilst holding the parts together!!)

Happy week-end Phil...

Best Regards,

Bryan Ribbans

Webmaster & Owner of:

Best Regards,

Bryan Ribbans
SEAWINGS

"I put the sweat of my life into this project, and if it's a failure, I'll leave the country and never come back".
Howard Hughes, re: the HK-1 Hughes Flying Boat, aka the 'Spruce Goose,' 1946.

April 15th, 2011, 10:16 pm #5

Cheers,

Best Regards,

Bryan Ribbans

Webmaster & Owner of:

Pretty cool.  Looks as though it's some rich guy adventure service.  Who said Russian engines don't smoke?  Got some good pics - thanks for posting.

Best Regards,
Clint
Last edited by leatherneck1991 on April 15th, 2011, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 16th, 2011, 1:26 am #6

Now I know I have come of age on HS when I get a reply from the one and only 'Bondo'......

May your MEK always run down the join line (and not straight over your fingers whilst holding the parts together!!)

Happy week-end Phil...

Best Regards,

Bryan Ribbans

Webmaster & Owner of:

nt