Midget MiG pilots in Czech Republic!

Midget MiG pilots in Czech Republic!

July 14th, 2012, 1:05 am #1

On a recent covert op in the Czech Republic (I'd tell you all more about it, but I would then have to seek you all out and kill you!), I was confronted by a midget MiG pilot, whom I quickly overwhelmed and tortured.
It turns out the Czech's have cleverly introduced a program to train midgets to be fast jet pilots in a effort to improve the turning performance of their fighters. The smaller the pilot, the higher the "G" they can take and also has the benefit of smaller crew weight (better aft C of G), also assisting turning performance.

It also turns out that the Gripen purchase was a disaster for the country, as the sub-assemblies come in flat packs from Sweden (subcontracted by IKEA) and it is taking impossibly long to assemble these aircraft due to the overly complicated instructions. The Czech's have had to bring out their MiG-21's out of storage until the Gripens are assembled - it's all true!

July 14th, 2012, 1:21 am #2

odd arm/leg/head/torso ratios?

I think that midget (lil' person!) in your photo is just a 'normal' lil' kid donning a full size helmet.

I could be wrong tho. What w/ radiation leaks, bad water/nutrition, pollution, lack of prenatal care, etc, in E.Europe/Russ, I guess many things are poss.

July 14th, 2012, 2:28 am #3

On a recent covert op in the Czech Republic (I'd tell you all more about it, but I would then have to seek you all out and kill you!), I was confronted by a midget MiG pilot, whom I quickly overwhelmed and tortured.
It turns out the Czech's have cleverly introduced a program to train midgets to be fast jet pilots in a effort to improve the turning performance of their fighters. The smaller the pilot, the higher the "G" they can take and also has the benefit of smaller crew weight (better aft C of G), also assisting turning performance.

It also turns out that the Gripen purchase was a disaster for the country, as the sub-assemblies come in flat packs from Sweden (subcontracted by IKEA) and it is taking impossibly long to assemble these aircraft due to the overly complicated instructions. The Czech's have had to bring out their MiG-21's out of storage until the Gripens are assembled - it's all true!

Nearly 75,000 Americans still remain missing, unrecovered or unidentified from World War II.

July 14th, 2012, 3:07 am #4

odd arm/leg/head/torso ratios?

I think that midget (lil' person!) in your photo is just a 'normal' lil' kid donning a full size helmet.

I could be wrong tho. What w/ radiation leaks, bad water/nutrition, pollution, lack of prenatal care, etc, in E.Europe/Russ, I guess many things are poss.
after my visit to Prague. During 4 days on the ground in Prague, I ingested many litres of local beer and many plates of their delicious goulash and schnitzels!
It could of course be possible that through the "fog" of getting over these mind altering cuisines, that my eldest daughter could of put on the MiG-21 era helmet I purchased over there (for $200!) and my midget story is of course a dillusional fantasy!

July 14th, 2012, 3:09 am #5

Mmmmmmm, local tap and schnitzel. Mmmmmmm. Hot blondes too! nt.

July 14th, 2012, 6:36 am #6

There I was thinking all Czech women look like Daniella Pestova,Petra Nemcova or Paulina Porizkova (all women whose names end in "ova"), but sadly I was mistaken. Didn't see any Czech super babes. They were probably in all the strip clubs, which I somehow managed to avoid!

July 14th, 2012, 7:49 am #7

All the hot ones aren't strippers, mail order brides or on the arms of mobsters or touring US rappers.

LA snd SF too!

I speak from freq exp walking around/exploring some of Tokyo's higher end (that's most everywhere in Tokyo nowadays!!) shopping districts, hubba, hubba!! Gawd all the BEAUTIFUL, young, well dressed to kill women per sq meter there! I luv the women in formal attire 'dress' kimonos that I've seen at restaurants, dept stores and even occasionally on the subways. So elegant.

Weren't we talkin' about midgets in WarPact jet helmets? Focus, focus.