Maybe I can't understand well English...

Maybe I can't understand well English...

October 12th, 2010, 3:44 pm #1

"The objective of this Group Build is to encourage as many modellers as possible to build their kits and share their progress via words and photos on this Forum."

I wonder why 95% of the posts are images of PREVIOUSLY built resin kits: for this purpose there is the usual 'Plastic Pics' forum, I see no point in these posts if this should be a Group Build.

Please take this observation in a positive way: I don't want to offend any of the posters, It's just that I wonder why this group build is not what is called in the headline.
Ah, and my congratuilations to 5% of the posters for their excellent work!

Bye
Fabio

pat earing
pat earing

October 12th, 2010, 6:18 pm #2

Like that is a bad thing!

cheers

Pat

October 17th, 2010, 3:15 pm #3

"The objective of this Group Build is to encourage as many modellers as possible to build their kits and share their progress via words and photos on this Forum."

I wonder why 95% of the posts are images of PREVIOUSLY built resin kits: for this purpose there is the usual 'Plastic Pics' forum, I see no point in these posts if this should be a Group Build.

Please take this observation in a positive way: I don't want to offend any of the posters, It's just that I wonder why this group build is not what is called in the headline.
Ah, and my congratuilations to 5% of the posters for their excellent work!

Bye
Fabio
When this forum first started out, and the first few themes it was a group build. Now it has became something else. All of those posters should have posted these on plastic pics and not here. May be Brett can make the next theme pics resin models.

Brandon