Lost my buddy Sam today. He was a great dog.

Lost my buddy Sam today. He was a great dog.

January 20th, 2012, 5:16 am #1

Many of you have followed some of my stories and pictures I have posted over the years of my dog Sam. It is with great regret that I inform you all that we had to put Sam down. He was 14 1/2 years old and became sick 2 weeks ago with a severe infection in his ear and possibly a brain tumor. He did not suffer and up until the end he was waggin his tail.

All he wanted in life was to be around us.

Via con Dios mi amigo.

Mike

Semper Fidelis

Temecula Valley Model Club
"Haud Sceptrum, Haud Sentio, Haud Forsit

January 20th, 2012, 5:45 am #2

I've been there and I know how big a hole there will be around your place.

Bill Shuey

January 20th, 2012, 5:49 am #3

Many of you have followed some of my stories and pictures I have posted over the years of my dog Sam. It is with great regret that I inform you all that we had to put Sam down. He was 14 1/2 years old and became sick 2 weeks ago with a severe infection in his ear and possibly a brain tumor. He did not suffer and up until the end he was waggin his tail.

Via con Dios mi amigo.

Mike

Semper Fidelis

You were a great master and friend to Sam. Just by looking at the photo I can sense that he was very content and well cared for. I wish more owners were like you.

January 20th, 2012, 6:13 am #4

Via con Dios mi amigo.

Mike

Semper Fidelis

Mike,

I'm sorry to hear about Sam, he looked beautiful and happy. I'm sure you gave him a great life. Thanks for sharing of your loss with us Hyperscale friends.

Regards,
Don

January 20th, 2012, 6:14 am #5

Via con Dios mi amigo.

Mike

Semper Fidelis

when all they want is love

January 20th, 2012, 6:15 am #6

Via con Dios mi amigo.

Mike

Semper Fidelis

d

L'avion accuse ... Le Corbusier

January 20th, 2012, 12:44 pm #7

Via con Dios mi amigo.

Mike

Semper Fidelis

And I'm sorry for your loss. It doesn't even take a year for pets to become a part of the family.

Mike

January 20th, 2012, 1:11 pm #8

Via con Dios mi amigo.

Mike

Semper Fidelis

... I know how hard a decision it is to put down a freind.

I told another HYperscaler a few months back this same thing... Just remember that Sam is now running in big green, sunny fields, playing, with god loving and watching over him...

The pain of missing him will pass, though his memories will not...

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

January 20th, 2012, 1:19 pm #9

Via con Dios mi amigo.

Mike

Semper Fidelis

been down the pet loss road before it's not a easy one...take care. Mike

January 20th, 2012, 2:21 pm #10

Via con Dios mi amigo.

Mike

Semper Fidelis

n/t