Looking for pictures of the T-33 . . ..

Looking for pictures of the T-33 . . ..

December 3rd, 2011, 1:37 am #1

I have the Shooting Star book on the T-33 and the Squadron book on the P80/T-33 but I am looking for pictures of T-33's from any foreign service. If you know of a source or have pictures you can share, please contact me at my home email. Any help would be appreciated.There seems to be few picturs of this beautiful plane. Again, Thanks in advance.

Griffith Bocek

December 3rd, 2011, 5:07 pm #2

I have an album of a CT-133 - from the CFB Comox museum in British Columbia.
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/jc ... er%20Star/

Jim

December 3rd, 2011, 11:38 pm #3

I have the Shooting Star book on the T-33 and the Squadron book on the P80/T-33 but I am looking for pictures of T-33's from any foreign service. If you know of a source or have pictures you can share, please contact me at my home email. Any help would be appreciated.There seems to be few picturs of this beautiful plane. Again, Thanks in advance.

Griffith Bocek
Here you go

December 4th, 2011, 12:22 pm #4

Griffith Bocek
Hi Griffith Bocek,
if you haven't gone there, just click on their Search Engine and enter Lockheed T-33. In any event, best of luck with your endeavors.
--Bill
a T-33 fan who needs to get cracking on a Hasegawa or SwordT-33 one day soon
Last edited by Retoff on December 4th, 2011, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 4th, 2011, 8:39 pm #5

Griffith Bocek
Another

December 5th, 2011, 12:48 am #6

...sharp-looking cammy'd T-33! Another of your wonderful photos.
--Bill

December 5th, 2011, 9:34 am #7

Griffith Bocek

Gando Air Base, Canary Islands, during the sixties.

Flying over Manises Air Base, Valencia.

Best regards..

December 6th, 2011, 1:59 pm #8

Griffith Bocek
Bermuda 1992:

The next two were taken at NAS Brunswick, Maine, in August of 1987

Roosevelt Roads, Puerto Rico (January, 1980)

A walkaround of the gray-finished aircraft is here:

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b229/ ... ng%20Star/

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly it to fill the world with fools."
William Shenstone
Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"The more I deal with people, the more I like my dog."

December 6th, 2011, 6:16 pm #9

Griffith Bocek
Go look at the Wings Palette website and check out the profiles. Some show the sources which might give you a clue where to look elsewhere. It is a wonderful site for followers of small air forces and civilianized warbirds.