Looking for parts for a Monogram 1/48 F-105G......

Looking for parts for a Monogram 1/48 F-105G......

September 12th, 2017, 1:30 pm #1

Long shot, but gotta try. I got this F-105G kit from a guy, but it's missing the parts that make it a "G" and not an "F". It's a sprue that has the missiles, launcher, center line drop tank, and ECM fuselage parts. All of this is on one sprue. I've put a request into Revell, but also wanted to do this in case Revell doesn't have these parts. So, if you can help me out, I'd really appreciate it guys!

Thanks in advance!!!
Last edited by AmarilloTex on September 12th, 2017, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.”

September 12th, 2017, 3:53 pm #2

Do you have the parts number and where are you located?

September 12th, 2017, 5:20 pm #3

Kit #80-4504. Parts are all on the same sprue. They are: 35,36,37,38,39,40,64,65,66,67. They are the missiles, launch rails, center line tank, ECM bits for the fuselage.

Located in Amarillo, Texas.

Just received word back from Revell that they don't have the parts. So, any help you could render would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Last edited by AmarilloTex on September 12th, 2017, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.”

September 12th, 2017, 9:19 pm #4

Yes, I have the parts your looking for, I picked up a baged kit at a swapmeet last year, I live in Fla. I'm haveing problums loging on to facebook to get your address, I might be able to get it on my phone so E-mail your address and I go to the postoffice and they will be in the mail, hope you all did not get hit to bad I live on the west coast and we got a lot of wind damage so it might take awhile for the post to get through. Rick

September 12th, 2017, 9:54 pm #5

Just checked my yahoo and it's up and running, My E-mail is richardwolfe710@yahoo.com let me know your address and the parts will be in the mail tomorrow, Thanks Rick

September 13th, 2017, 12:07 am #6

Yes, I have the parts your looking for, I picked up a baged kit at a swapmeet last year, I live in Fla. I'm haveing problums loging on to facebook to get your address, I might be able to get it on my phone so E-mail your address and I go to the postoffice and they will be in the mail, hope you all did not get hit to bad I live on the west coast and we got a lot of wind damage so it might take awhile for the post to get through. Rick
I may have them as well. I have a 105G kit that was donor for one damaged in a move. I think I have all those parts and don't need them. Lemme know. alta_summit AT comcast.net

September 13th, 2017, 12:49 am #7

Hey Alex if you got them thats all right, if not, no big deal. I picked this one up for $5.00, already have 2 more in the stash so no big deal, anyway it time for me to start to clear the stash, I tell every body that if I could build a model in a week "yea right" I would be building untill I'm 130 and still have a few years to go.

September 13th, 2017, 3:38 am #8

Just checked my yahoo and it's up and running, My E-mail is richardwolfe710@yahoo.com let me know your address and the parts will be in the mail tomorrow, Thanks Rick
Thanks Richard! You're my lucky day! I really appreciate this!

Tommy Hyer

September 15th, 2017, 4:22 pm #9

... what's left in the Mono kit, you can build a pretty decent model of Leo Thorsness' F-105F that he and Harry Johnson were flying on the MOH mission. IIRC, he was also lugging two CBU canisters?!?? That shouldn't be too hard to find/scratch. I was a little busy at the time and don't recall if he punched his tanks. If I had to bet, he probably did before engaging the MiG. Also, at this year's Nats, there was a decal sheet called "MiG Killers" that had the decals for that a/c. Just a thought.