Large scale resin T-34/85 (1/18 maybe?)

Large scale resin T-34/85 (1/18 maybe?)

March 8th, 2012, 4:08 pm #1

I was at a shop last week and they had a BIG all resin T34/85 but I can't remember what scale it was but I think it was 1/18 and it was produced by an english company I believe.
Sorry for the vague details but I didn't have time to take a better look.
Does anyone know of a kit like this and what kind of reviews do they have for it?

"I may not like what you have to say,but I'm willing to die for your right to say it"

March 8th, 2012, 4:55 pm #2

It is 1/15. Not a bad kit, but the Trumpeter one is much better (and cheaper). They also made a 1/15 K5e railgun, as well as some other interesting stuff. There are a couple of items on ebay right now from a Hong Kong seller. I just picked up a 2cm ammunition trailer.

March 8th, 2012, 6:40 pm #3

I was at a shop last week and they had a BIG all resin T34/85 but I can't remember what scale it was but I think it was 1/18 and it was produced by an english company I believe.
Sorry for the vague details but I didn't have time to take a better look.
Does anyone know of a kit like this and what kind of reviews do they have for it?

"I may not like what you have to say,but I'm willing to die for your right to say it"
or competively priced with the kit from England. Send me an email and I will send the info.
Ken

March 8th, 2012, 9:10 pm #4

It is 1/15. Not a bad kit, but the Trumpeter one is much better (and cheaper). They also made a 1/15 K5e railgun, as well as some other interesting stuff. There are a couple of items on ebay right now from a Hong Kong seller. I just picked up a 2cm ammunition trailer.
That had a horrible 1/15 or 1/16 T-34 and 88 FlaK some years back? If so everything I ever saw about them was VERY negative... poor accuracy, molding, detail, etc.

These days I would buy the Trumpeter 1/16 kits. They are all well done and I can't imagine the resin kit could be any better and cost less.