Know of any 1/35 deer?

Know of any 1/35 deer?

February 13th, 2017, 4:13 am #1

I'm looking for help sourcing a 1/35 deer for a diorama I have in mind. I've seen Tamiya and Riich livestock kits, but no deer in any of those that I know of. This isn't my area of expertise, so I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable can give me some ideas. Thanks in advance for any help.

February 13th, 2017, 6:24 am #2

Good luck in your search. George, out.............

February 13th, 2017, 3:24 pm #3

I'm looking for help sourcing a 1/35 deer for a diorama I have in mind. I've seen Tamiya and Riich livestock kits, but no deer in any of those that I know of. This isn't my area of expertise, so I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable can give me some ideas. Thanks in advance for any help.
it includes troops on skis and one reindeer with saddlebags on it (like a pack mule).

Target, Toys R Us and Hobby Lobby carry a line of small scale animals by manufacturers like Schleich, but the scale varies. They probably make deer, but I do not think their creatures are in a standard scale. You can click on their link and ask them what scale the deer set ishttp://www.schleichtoystore.com/

I did a quick look on some railroad sites and HO and O scale, 1/76 and 1/48 respectively, seem to be the norm.

February 16th, 2017, 5:00 pm #4

Deer come in various sizes so the smaller scale should be that noticeable. You can find this at most model train dealers