Ki-67 Hiryu finally completed

Ki-67 Hiryu finally completed

May 16th, 2012, 12:23 pm #1

I initially posted this Peggy in the Workbench forum but waited until I got some decent photos before I presented here. It's the 1/72 Hasagawa with a pound and a half of PE (4 sheets actually). I had to re build the main landing gear wells as they were way too shallow. Those details actually show up better if you go a ways back in Workbench.

Clearly, having milked this one for almost three months, I spent way to much time. Hope you enjoy...

-Mark

May 16th, 2012, 12:48 pm #2

Makes me want to start on mine. You really did a tremendous job with the PE (my nemesis).

Charles

May 16th, 2012, 1:00 pm #3

I initially posted this Peggy in the Workbench forum but waited until I got some decent photos before I presented here. It's the 1/72 Hasagawa with a pound and a half of PE (4 sheets actually). I had to re build the main landing gear wells as they were way too shallow. Those details actually show up better if you go a ways back in Workbench.

Clearly, having milked this one for almost three months, I spent way to much time. Hope you enjoy...

-Mark

One of the best 1/72 models I've ever seen! n/t

May 16th, 2012, 1:10 pm #4

-Mark

Great work,,,My most sincere compliments

May 16th, 2012, 1:33 pm #5

-Mark

Dude......north of awesome. Very well done.

Nixster

May 16th, 2012, 1:59 pm #6

-Mark

I'm not a plastic kit builder. I'm a styrene butcher.
I'm not a kit builder. I'm a styrene butcher.

May 16th, 2012, 2:10 pm #7

-Mark

That is CRAZY excellent!!

May 16th, 2012, 2:41 pm #8

-Mark

that is amazing. Only three months? Wanna build my Helen for me? Fabulous model Sir. The rivetting is especially fine.

May 16th, 2012, 2:46 pm #9

-Mark

n/t

May 16th, 2012, 3:11 pm #10

-Mark

n/t