Kagero Decals

Kagero Decals

March 28th, 2012, 2:53 am #1

Has anyone else had problems with Kagero Decals? I purchased a set of their 1/32nd Mustang Decals back in early December. I waited and waited, only to be told by Kagero when quizzed as to where they were, 'sorry we haven't sent them as yet, been very busy, will send them after Christmas'. Again I waited some time, allowing for the Christmas/New Year break. On contacting them again I got told 'we sent them Registered Mail which will take atleast 6 weeks'. In the meantime I had started a Pay Pal claim. Having to wait the 6 weeks, meant the Pay Pal claim expired and could not be reinstated. Needless to say the decals never came. I have since contacted Kagero a number of times and never had any responses. Beware everyone, be careful when purchasing from this business (???).

March 28th, 2012, 4:35 am #2

I have had a poor experience with Kagero and will never order from them again.
Order placed December 2011.
Sent from Poland a month later ( according to the post office stamp).
Received by me on the 24th March.

Just wait and it should finally arrive.

I sent them 5 emails, and always their reply:
"it's out of our hands-Polish postal service is slow"
The decals are ok....the service is terrible.

March 28th, 2012, 10:26 am #3

Has anyone else had problems with Kagero Decals? I purchased a set of their 1/32nd Mustang Decals back in early December. I waited and waited, only to be told by Kagero when quizzed as to where they were, 'sorry we haven't sent them as yet, been very busy, will send them after Christmas'. Again I waited some time, allowing for the Christmas/New Year break. On contacting them again I got told 'we sent them Registered Mail which will take atleast 6 weeks'. In the meantime I had started a Pay Pal claim. Having to wait the 6 weeks, meant the Pay Pal claim expired and could not be reinstated. Needless to say the decals never came. I have since contacted Kagero a number of times and never had any responses. Beware everyone, be careful when purchasing from this business (???).
I has pretty much the same experience. Great stuff, once it arrives, but awful service.

March 28th, 2012, 1:55 pm #4

I had a very slow order too but when I looked at the postmark on the envelope it was mailed the day I ordered it.

I was told the same as one other in this thread, that the Polish Mail system is very slow.

My order took several months. In the end I got my decals and I was very happy with the product.

I am normally very patient when I order something but this time I did get a little worried that I wasn't going to get my product. All I can say to you is that you will likely get your product.

I still haven't built my Mustang with their decals.

I just ordered a Special Hobby Seafire Mk XV from Poland. So I will get to see if it is the Polish mail system.

March 28th, 2012, 6:47 pm #5

I've generally had very good experiences with Kagero, and found their email responses to be swift and helpful.

March 28th, 2012, 9:06 pm #6

If you used your Credit Card, you will be able to do a charge back through card issuer. I have done this in the past. Just need to proved them with copies of your emails...

March 29th, 2012, 12:37 am #7

Thanks everyone for you information. On one hand I'm happy I'm not the only one in the situation, but I'm also sorry it's happened to others as well. Will just keep on waiting and see what happens.

March 29th, 2012, 12:23 pm #8

and you cant even pay by debit or credit card