Just throwing this out there...

Just throwing this out there...

May 5th, 2012, 1:13 pm #1

... Would anyone else like to see a nice, newly tooled, injection molded, 1/48th scale F-107A Super Super Sabre/Ultra Sabre? (I know that's not the proper name for it.)

Maybe a little resin, some PE... C'mon Hasegawa, Tamiya, Academy, Hobby Boss... I know you want to!

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

May 5th, 2012, 1:51 pm #2

Now, a good Curtiss Jenny, yes!

Stuart

May 5th, 2012, 2:06 pm #3

... Would anyone else like to see a nice, newly tooled, injection molded, 1/48th scale F-107A Super Super Sabre/Ultra Sabre? (I know that's not the proper name for it.)

Maybe a little resin, some PE... C'mon Hasegawa, Tamiya, Academy, Hobby Boss... I know you want to!

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
It looks so cool in the prototype paint scheme.

If it were kept on par complexity wise, as as a Trump or Monogram hun, that would be a great build!

May 5th, 2012, 2:08 pm #4

Semper Fi, Don
What a Good looking airplane

May 5th, 2012, 2:38 pm #5

It looks so cool in the prototype paint scheme.

If it were kept on par complexity wise, as as a Trump or Monogram hun, that would be a great build!
n/m
Last edited by Mark in AZ on May 5th, 2012, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 5th, 2012, 2:39 pm #6

What a Good looking airplane
with the cobra pit and the CE masks. Just have'nt gotten round to it yet
Last edited by Mark in AZ on May 5th, 2012, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 5th, 2012, 3:23 pm #7

Semper Fi, Don
nm

May 5th, 2012, 3:44 pm #8

n/t

Tank: So what do you need? Besides a miracle.
Neo: Guns. Lots of guns.

May 5th, 2012, 4:11 pm #9

Semper Fi, Don
They did the 1/72 kit with Mono Chrome years ago. If they'd fix the depth of the intakes (too shallow in side view) and give it separate slats, they'd have a winner (oh, and ditch the rivets).

A prettier fighter there has never been..

May 5th, 2012, 4:32 pm #10

Semper Fi, Don
Trained all those pilots, post war sprayers, and airshow birds.
Market is there I would buy a couple at least!
Someone out there should!!