Just thought I'd share my latest project (old car)

Just thought I'd share my latest project (old car)

July 19th, 2012, 10:30 am #1

This used to be a 1928 MG M type midget, before someone sliced off the boat tail and replaced the fabric body with aluminium sheet. My customer didn't want a boat tail cos he's owned it for the past forty years, so all I've done is rebuild the body in keeping. Lots more to do, the doors are rotten as was the rear end and door pillars, floor etc.

And the usual pic of the workbench

Have fun

Regards gk

July 19th, 2012, 10:19 pm #2

I always marvel at how people can take on projects like this, so many thing to do, so little information and time! Keep up the good work!

"Bruce Springsteen? I LOVE him! He's like the American version of Bryan Adams!"

_Robin Sherbotsky

July 20th, 2012, 4:43 am #3

This used to be a 1928 MG M type midget, before someone sliced off the boat tail and replaced the fabric body with aluminium sheet. My customer didn't want a boat tail cos he's owned it for the past forty years, so all I've done is rebuild the body in keeping. Lots more to do, the doors are rotten as was the rear end and door pillars, floor etc.

And the usual pic of the workbench

Have fun

Regards gk
and a 1942 Chevy pickup, all original. Can't find anyone to work on the Healey down here in south TX. Would like to get it fixed up. 2nd owner, bought it when I graduated high school in 1968. It is a 67 MK III.

Again great work.

Philip & Maximilian
Head of Ranch Security, Song Dog, Texas

Where has all the music gone?