Italeri Ju 87B-2 winter camo

Italeri Ju 87B-2 winter camo

March 9th, 2011, 5:07 pm #1

Hi all, here's my latest finished model. I painted it using traditional armour techniques using filers, pin washes, paint chips and pigments. It's for SAM magazine and should be appearing in print soon.

March 9th, 2011, 5:21 pm #2

How did you do the chipping on the wheel spats?

March 9th, 2011, 5:22 pm #3

Hi all, here's my latest finished model. I painted it using traditional armour techniques using filers, pin washes, paint chips and pigments. It's for SAM magazine and should be appearing in print soon.

Got 2 Ju87's in the stash - a Hasegawa 'G' and an Airfix 1/24 'B',and every time I see a completed Stuka done,I get the urge....

Thanks for posting this for Us!

Keep Sticking!

Cheers, Pete

March 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm #4

on the wheel pants look great, ans is a very realidtic effect!! Well done!

Brandon

March 9th, 2011, 5:35 pm #5

Beautiful work and amazing finish!!!

March 9th, 2011, 5:56 pm #6

As usual...Jammie...eemmmm do you sleep sometimes???

Wonderful!!!

All the best FRANCK.

March 9th, 2011, 9:19 pm #7

scale version, I'm in the middle of riveting that version at the moment. Nice work on the winter camo! Love the 'face' on the nose.

March 9th, 2011, 10:00 pm #8

Ohh...what a beauty. n/t.

March 9th, 2011, 10:19 pm #9

Great one one Jamie! Paint work knocks me out!

March 9th, 2011, 10:42 pm #10

Very nice and very artistic. Wonderful presentation.

Karen