It's a Beautiful Day in the Neigh-Bor--Hood

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neigh-Bor--Hood

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

January 26th, 2004, 10:52 pm #1

-30c and sunny, in fact. Hi, my name is Kevin Johnson and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I was born Sept 11 1962 and needless to say my 39th birthday was memorable. I work at Universal Hobbies (shameless plug for a store that really needs one), and manage a nice little apartment building, among other streams of income. I'm an artist (a painter), a writer, and an astrologer, and an avid SCI-FI fan. Apart from modeling and art, I'm interested in the occult-- not merely in the conventional sense, but in the true meaning of the word-- in filtering through world events to get a handle on what's really going down on this planet. I'm also a collector in the above interests.
I'm a member of IPMS Edmonton, their vice president for now. I mainly build armour, all eras, but I've been building aircraft lately for extra cash (to buy more, naturally).And I've started a few of my own. I've also had the privilege to publish some of my modeling experiences in Military in Scale magazine.
I'm single- still waiting for T'pol to return my subspace hail. Until she beams down the cats will keep me warm.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

January 26th, 2004, 11:04 pm #2

300 kits socked away. Have built about 150 since I got back into modeling in 1992 as a change of pace from painting. One is a good counterpoint to the other. Foot size-11. IQ- don't know, and those tests aren't accurate anyway. Last kit purchased: Trumpeter Faun Tank Transporter that I would get around to building until maybe 2037.