Is there a reason I cannot upload to Photobucket?

Is there a reason I cannot upload to Photobucket?

April 28th, 2012, 10:31 pm #1

I am having no luck, and have tried on both servers, Internet Explorer and Firefox. Firefox is claiming a lost connection and Explorer slowly attempts to upload the image before canceling out. As far as I know everything is up to date, system wise.

Thoughts,

M.

It's good to have a friend here at my shoulder with a little time to spend, til I find love again -F. C. Collins W. C. Bickhardt

April 28th, 2012, 10:49 pm #2

I used Internet Explorer.

Kaibutsu
Kaibutsu --- Andrew Gaitan

April 29th, 2012, 1:51 am #3

I am having no luck, and have tried on both servers, Internet Explorer and Firefox. Firefox is claiming a lost connection and Explorer slowly attempts to upload the image before canceling out. As far as I know everything is up to date, system wise.

Thoughts,

M.

It's good to have a friend here at my shoulder with a little time to spend, til I find love again -F. C. Collins W. C. Bickhardt
I had it happen about a month ago. The next day it was fine.

Just last week someone on another board posted about the same problem, about 20 minutes after I'd uploaded a bunch of stuff with no problem.

Wait and try it tomorrow. I bet it works fine.

Steel cuts flesh. Steel cuts bone. Steel does not cut steel. --Stephen Hunter, The 47th Samurai.

We will march on a road of bones. --Hunter S. Thompson.

Sat Cong!

April 29th, 2012, 3:08 am #4

Thanks for the heads up and I will see what tomorrow brings.

M.

April 29th, 2012, 10:56 am #5

Thoughts,

M.

... It just hates you...

Photo-"phuket" (A place in Thailand) does that to me regularly in the past few weeks. - For No reason I can find.

Brett

April 29th, 2012, 1:23 pm #6

That's what I was hoping for. Lousy program.

M.

April 30th, 2012, 2:28 am #7

Thoughts,

M.

r
Last edited by p38m on April 30th, 2012, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 30th, 2012, 2:32 am #8

I was able to upload directly from the site, but not via my HS account.

M.