The 2018 Region IV Convention on April 27-28 in Cleveland OH, hosted by the same folks who bring you the annual Cleveland Model Show, is coming fast and we have some updates to pass along:
• The original vending area is full, so additional space has been obtained and we are extending the reduced per table cost of $50 until April 14th. The access for the vendors is the museum loading dock, big enough for a ’34 Duesenberg, and just around the corner from the vendor room. There is parking and plenty of maneuvering area around vendor loading area too.
• The special event room rates at the Marriot Hotel expire this Friday, April 6, so if you haven’t made reservations yet do it quick!
• Wondering about parking? We’ve added details to our Driving/Parking Directions page. There is free parking at the adjacent VA hospital in addition to the regular museum parking and local streets.
• Figure modeler Dave Youngquist of Last Cavalry seminar has been changed from "Groundwork" to "Painting Figures with Acrylics".
• For those coming in on Friday be sure to bring along some modeling tools and a kit to work on since we are planning a "Build & Bull" session in the afternoon at the museum. Afterward you can head over to Corner Alley Uptown for “bites, beer, bourbon and bowling”, or just hanging out with a bunch of modelers.
So, come on down to Cleveland for an amazing weekend of models in the midst of classic cars and race planes, surrounded by some of the best museums the area has to offer.
All kinds of details can be found on our web site -http://clevelandmodelshow.org
Hope to See you there!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
IPMS/USA Region 4 Convention, April 27/28 - Latest News
0 people like this