Interesting....

Interesting....

May 13th, 2012, 6:30 pm #1

May 13th, 2012, 7:43 pm #2

;lkj

So a friend says: "cheer up things could be worse; so I cheered up and sure as hell Things Got Worse!

May 13th, 2012, 7:46 pm #3

n/t

Charles Metz

-----------

Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me
What a long, strange trip it's been.

May 13th, 2012, 7:57 pm #4

n/t

Charles Metz

-----------

Lately it occurs to me

May 13th, 2012, 8:19 pm #5

n/t

Charles Metz

-----------

Lately it occurs to me
concrete evidence that they're all being flown by Aliens! LL

So a friend says: "cheer up things could be worse; so I cheered up and sure as hell Things Got Worse!

May 13th, 2012, 11:43 pm #6

May 14th, 2012, 12:10 am #7

As Mike tried to tell you. IT'S THE SUBJECT, NOT YOU.

"The FANS are fighting back!!!"
"The SECURITY GUARDS are fighting back!!!"
"The PEANUT VENDORS are fighting back!!!"

May 14th, 2012, 12:39 am #8

if you don't like it skip over it...we shouldn't have to be looking over our shoulders everytime we post something here because of a bunch of efette intellectual snobs that had better hold on to their day jobs are gonna use us for target practice..we don't ALL live for this site...some of us are just casual observers that stumble across something we'd like to share with the brothers...i went back 30 days on this site on the post i got my chops busted for and didn't find a trace of it..and yet it's a bleeding hearts club if a dog dies or somebody has a birthday...i really liked johns post...i emailed it to two people and i was shocked to see charles stoop to this level of adolescent snideness...now i would expect that from leonard...i don't frequent plane talking i just talk plain...and i can take it and give it back...your one of my favorites for that reason

r
Last edited by p38m on May 14th, 2012, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am #9

Sure as heck have seen jackals. If you know what that means, you know this site is TAME. I have tweaked some noses, and had mine tweaked as well.*ll I can say is this- nobody is aiming poison darts or bad thoughts at you. If I would have posted the same thing, I would have gotten the same response. If Mike did it, he would have gotten the same response. If Steve di it, same response. If Brett did it, well, half of us would fall all over ourselves to blow sunshine up...er, never mind, bad example!
Someone much smarter than me once told me "never let anyone live rent free in your head"..... Have a good one.

"The FANS are fighting back!!!"
"The SECURITY GUARDS are fighting back!!!"
"The PEANUT VENDORS are fighting back!!!"

May 14th, 2012, 1:24 am #10

sister or my wife...i just don't care...i don't take it personal...i just don't like what's going on...i guess i don't fit...but that doesn't bother me either because i quit trying to do that long ago...i only come here because i'm retired and bored...but this trend of attacking other peoples posts is really petty and shows me how insecure people are...just speaking my mind...i let out a big cackle saturday morning when i saw your "there was this p-40 pilot ' in the chili post.now that's good humor but what i just saw here stunk the place up

r