I'm back, sort of....

I'm back, sort of....

May 10th, 2012, 8:25 pm #1

I've missed you all - thanks for the kind thoughts, widhes, ans prayers. Today's the first day I've been allowed down the stairs to play on the big computer - it seems like months have passed, not just weeks.

Pardon any typos - I still can't find my reading glasses - I look fprward tparticipatingin more of our discussions soon...

Cheers,

Dana

May 10th, 2012, 8:30 pm #2

May 10th, 2012, 8:37 pm #3

I've missed you all - thanks for the kind thoughts, widhes, ans prayers. Today's the first day I've been allowed down the stairs to play on the big computer - it seems like months have passed, not just weeks.

Pardon any typos - I still can't find my reading glasses - I look fprward tparticipatingin more of our discussions soon...

Cheers,

Dana
Great to see you back on the board

Doug

May 10th, 2012, 8:38 pm #4

Cheers,

Dana
welcome back but take it easy for a while.

Mike

May 10th, 2012, 8:38 pm #5

Cheers,

Dana
... it's an answer to many prayers!

Jon Bius
www.agapemodels.com
Modeling with a Higher Purpose
Jon Bius
www.jonbius.com

May 10th, 2012, 8:52 pm #6

Cheers,

Dana
You've been missed. Welcome back and speedy recovery.

May 10th, 2012, 8:54 pm #7

Cheers,

Dana
Great to see you up and about

May 10th, 2012, 8:55 pm #8

Cheers,

Dana
wishing you a speedy recovery

May 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm #9

Cheers,

Dana
Saluti

Giampiero+Christian

May 10th, 2012, 8:57 pm #10

Cheers,

Dana
Jerry from Maumee Ohio
vacu form freak

The only reason you need a parachute while sky diving is to assure that you can make a second jump.