HyperScale Forum Migration - Thursday 19 April

HyperScale Forum Migration - Thursday 19 April

April 17th, 2018, 6:13 am #1

Hi all,

Please note that the migration of HyperScale's Discussion Forums has been brought forward to late this Thursday night American Eastern Standard Time, 19 Aprli.

The Forums will be unavailale for around three hours between the move from Network 54 and to Tapatalk.

The old Forums will redirect to the new Tapatalk Forums. Your existing user names and passwords will transfer during the migration, so you will be able to log in to the new Tapatalk Forums as you have always done.

I hope that you will enjoy the new environment and features!

Bye for now,

Brett

April 17th, 2018, 1:06 pm #2

I'll wax nostalgic about the "old" forum, but I'm looking forward to the new environment.
Thanks for all your hard work, Brett.
Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN

"The more I deal with people, the more I like my dog."

April 17th, 2018, 3:41 pm #3

Hi all,

Please note that the migration of HyperScale's Discussion Forums has been brought forward to late this Thursday night American Eastern Standard Time, 19 Aprli.

The Forums will be unavailale for around three hours between the move from Network 54 and to Tapatalk.

The old Forums will redirect to the new Tapatalk Forums. Your existing user names and passwords will transfer during the migration, so you will be able to log in to the new Tapatalk Forums as you have always done.

Bye for now,

Brett
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZS8xBvgLaQ

April 17th, 2018, 3:45 pm #4

Hi all,

Bye for now,

Brett
Thanks Bret !! nt

April 18th, 2018, 12:16 am #5