Hyper "Gripe"

Hyper "Gripe"

April 11th, 2012, 4:39 pm #1

Hi Modelers
One question. When are Modelers going to learn to put there posting into "1" posting?? Pretty funny we've got all of this High Tech, but you can't teach some people or they just don't want to learn. It's pretty funny though, because its so simple.
I've seen some guy's post up to 6 posting at the same time,"HEY" what about the other Modeler deos'nt She or He count when they put up there posting?? To me it's called "RESPECT"and its just plain "RUDE" to push someones posting down to the end of the page or pages
I apologize for my "RANTING & RAVING" and if my tone was a little to "HARSH" for some of the people here on Hyper, but its the "TRUTH"
Regards
Bob in CANADA

April 11th, 2012, 5:13 pm #2

...but I am glad I'm not the only one that sees this. I even posted 3 times the other day just to see if it bothered anyone. I guess not.

Dry fit, don't fit, fix fit.

Google IS your friend.

April 11th, 2012, 5:42 pm #3

Hi Modelers
One question. When are Modelers going to learn to put there posting into "1" posting?? Pretty funny we've got all of this High Tech, but you can't teach some people or they just don't want to learn. It's pretty funny though, because its so simple.
I've seen some guy's post up to 6 posting at the same time,"HEY" what about the other Modeler deos'nt She or He count when they put up there posting?? To me it's called "RESPECT"and its just plain "RUDE" to push someones posting down to the end of the page or pages
I apologize for my "RANTING & RAVING" and if my tone was a little to "HARSH" for some of the people here on Hyper, but its the "TRUTH"
Regards
Bob in CANADA
posting some models --- it takes some of us a lot of time and work to create text, etc. I'm not about to try to post every model i want to sell in one post .... Sorry if i offend anyone in my method, but try to be understanding of all the users here. Happy modeling, George

April 11th, 2012, 5:52 pm #4

"it takes some of us a lot of time and work to create text, etc. I'm not about to try to post every model i want to sell in one post"

OK, so let me get this straight.....because it takes a lot of time and work to create text, you'll start and leave multiple posts to list the items you have for sale, rather than put them all into one post?

How does that take less time?

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! - Eleanor Roosevelt

April 11th, 2012, 5:56 pm #5

Hi Modelers
Regards
Bob in CANADA
...and I think we all can click back a page or two to find earlier postings, at least I have no problem doing that! I am fine with multiple posts and apparently Brett is too since I never see them removed. Remember we are all selling stuff and presentation, grouping in a theme, or whatever, is all part of selling to our fellow modellers. I think it is nice sellers do this for us and save us the time it takes to search through a list of a gazillion kits (Which, also, is okay to post in my opinion-these are fun to search too)!

Thank you sellers- however you post! I have bought a lot of kits here and I appreciate ALL of you posting your wares, no matter the method.
Last edited by RedSteveSDMB on April 11th, 2012, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 11th, 2012, 5:57 pm #6

Hi Modelers
Regards
Bob in CANADA
Last edited by ReccePhreak on March 2nd, 2016, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 11th, 2012, 6:00 pm #7

...and posts on HS. Ron Byerly to be exact.

Why are they posting if they don't answer?? I just don't get it.
Last edited by RedSteveSDMB on April 11th, 2012, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 11th, 2012, 6:05 pm #8

Well, if it's sold, just remove it from the list!

Sorry, couldn't resist as this is one of the things that always has me stumped.

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! - Eleanor Roosevelt

April 11th, 2012, 6:11 pm #9

Yeah but at least you know the status so that's not tooo bad. nt.

April 11th, 2012, 6:17 pm #10

"it takes some of us a lot of time and work to create text, etc. I'm not about to try to post every model i want to sell in one post"

OK, so let me get this straight.....because it takes a lot of time and work to create text, you'll start and leave multiple posts to list the items you have for sale, rather than put them all into one post?

How does that take less time?

the length of time it takes him to make a post. Some people are not as good and fast as others posting so cranking out a small post is faster than a long one. I get what he is saying. Kinda like me trying to crank out 4 models with the quality of Serge! Haha! Never gonna happen as fast or as good as he does them! Serge might post 4 kits by the time I have one cockpit done. It's all skill sets of the individual and computer savvy is not a modelers prerequisite necessarily.
I think we all assume everyone is very computer literate and savvy when that may not be the case. I could be wrong but that's how I interpret it.

Last edited by RedSteveSDMB on April 11th, 2012, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.