Horten Ho 229 Spirit of Thuringia: The Horten All-Wing Jet Fighter [Hardcover]

Horten Ho 229 Spirit of Thuringia: The Horten All-Wing Jet Fighter [Hardcover]

April 18th, 2012, 8:50 pm #1

I am hoping somebody has got a copy of the the book titled:
Classic Publications: Horten Ho 229 Spirit of Thuringia: The Horten All-Wing Jet Fighter [Hardcover]
That they are willing to part with. If you have a copy of it and are willing to sell it, I will happily pay you $100 for it plus the postage of course.
I do have a number of quality references to trade if that works out better for you.
One of them is the hard to find Japo Publications Camouflage of the Bf 109K, with a blue and black cover among others similarly hard to find as well.
Or if you know where I can find the book reasonably priced, unlike the person wanting $750.00 on eBay please let me know.
I appreciate any direction on it at this point.
Kind Regards,
Sam Bueler
Mesa, AZ

April 18th, 2012, 9:05 pm #2

cheapest I've seen it is $150...sorry

April 18th, 2012, 9:36 pm #3

I am hoping somebody has got a copy of the the book titled:
Classic Publications: Horten Ho 229 Spirit of Thuringia: The Horten All-Wing Jet Fighter [Hardcover]
That they are willing to part with. If you have a copy of it and are willing to sell it, I will happily pay you $100 for it plus the postage of course.
I do have a number of quality references to trade if that works out better for you.
One of them is the hard to find Japo Publications Camouflage of the Bf 109K, with a blue and black cover among others similarly hard to find as well.
Or if you know where I can find the book reasonably priced, unlike the person wanting $750.00 on eBay please let me know.
I appreciate any direction on it at this point.
Kind Regards,
Sam Bueler
Mesa, AZ
... as you can see from these listings at AddALL.com, which is a "mega-search engine" that interrogates used-book listings from a broad variety of sources:

http://tinyurl.com/7g2n5zj

Charles Metz

-----------

Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me
What a long, strange trip it's been.

April 18th, 2012, 9:54 pm #4

cheapest I've seen it is $150...sorry
Thanks for responding to my posting on Hyperscale.
Do you know where I can get the copy for $150.00?
Any leads are appreciated.
Thanks,
Sam