HMS Hood in 1-350 Scale.

HMS Hood in 1-350 Scale.

April 18th, 2012, 8:47 am #1

This is my rendition of the Mighty Ood. It was completed with the White Ensign Set for. Any C and C's are most welcome.....Cheers Mark.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

April 18th, 2012, 9:02 am #2

Cool very nice

April 18th, 2012, 1:26 pm #3

This is my rendition of the Mighty Ood. It was completed with the White Ensign Set for. Any C and C's are most welcome.....Cheers Mark.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Really well done, very nice paint work, nice details too. I like it much. Beautiful rendition of the infortunate adversary of the Bismarck.

Serge Dompierre
Frog and Canuck and proud to be

April 18th, 2012, 4:19 pm #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
- Grant

April 19th, 2012, 4:14 am #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
am I the only one who finds it curious that there are steel decks beneath 4 of the seven 4" dual mounts but the aftermost three are sitting on plain wood decking??
It's a beautiful model but this just seems strange somehow.

Bill Shuey
Last edited by Williamshuey on April 19th, 2012, 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 19th, 2012, 6:19 am #6

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
I like ship models, but I don't have enough years to finish one at the rate I go

Very nice...

April 19th, 2012, 6:55 am #7

am I the only one who finds it curious that there are steel decks beneath 4 of the seven 4" dual mounts but the aftermost three are sitting on plain wood decking??
It's a beautiful model but this just seems strange somehow.

Bill Shuey
Hi Bill. I know it looks strange but all the References I have do show this is her correct Colours. It even shows this on the HMS Hood Website......Cheers Mark