Hi all time to share a little silliness.

Hi all time to share a little silliness.

July 30th, 2012, 9:20 am #1

This is the old 1:72nd scale Hasegawa boxing of the KI-61 with some resin by CMK, cockpit and ammunition boxes, a little scratch building and some aftermarket decals purchased as part sheet at a swop and sell (I cannnot remember who produced them)

The tool kit is scratch built from fine solder wire and plasticard, I made the spanners by flattening out end of the solder wire and drilling out the the centres.

The ground crew figures were modified from German & English troops kindly supplied by Graham C. The pilot figure came from a Hasegawa pilot set.

br/>

The NMF finish is a mix of alclad and testors metaliser, The camouflage mottle was sprayed using a stencil cut from Tamiya tape.

Have a great day All.

Cheers Dan

July 30th, 2012, 11:24 am #2

I'm not a plastic kit builder. I'm a styrene butcher.
I'm not a kit builder. I'm a styrene butcher.

July 30th, 2012, 7:04 pm #3

This is the old 1:72nd scale Hasegawa boxing of the KI-61 with some resin by CMK, cockpit and ammunition boxes, a little scratch building and some aftermarket decals purchased as part sheet at a swop and sell (I cannnot remember who produced them)

The tool kit is scratch built from fine solder wire and plasticard, I made the spanners by flattening out end of the solder wire and drilling out the the centres.

The ground crew figures were modified from German & English troops kindly supplied by Graham C. The pilot figure came from a Hasegawa pilot set.

br/>

The NMF finish is a mix of alclad and testors metaliser, The camouflage mottle was sprayed using a stencil cut from Tamiya tape.

Have a great day All.

Cheers Dan
That's a great job there, I really like

July 30th, 2012, 8:07 pm #4

br/>

Have a great day All.

Cheers Dan
Very nice. Must be great to still be able to work that small. n/t

July 31st, 2012, 11:31 pm #5

br/>

Have a great day All.

Cheers Dan
Excellent build and diorama Danny !!

August 4th, 2012, 12:35 pm #6

br/>

Have a great day All.

Cheers Dan
I would be absolutely thrilled to be able to produce that. Nice job!

David Rezabek
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
USA