Here's what I have done during the last few hours....

Here's what I have done during the last few hours....

July 29th, 2012, 6:35 pm #1

I turned on the music and started to work on my dio.

The barn received some weathering (still moree to come but for this I have to wait until some special "color" has dried I put in some glass for those windows and finally I attached the house to the dio base. This base was colored too. First some basic colors and lots of different materials all over that base. Still more to come but this has to dry as well.

So here are some more photos which I hope you will enjoy and as usual any comments questions and critiques are welcome.

Sorry for the bad light/quality of these pictures but I did not want to set everything again,
next time I will do some more to make these photos.

Cheers

René

Keep on modeling
René
www.usns.biz

July 29th, 2012, 6:45 pm #2

I guess it really sets the mood for a jagdpanther on the prowl. Imaginative work.

July 29th, 2012, 10:24 pm #3

rtjy

Keep your Sprues Empty

July 29th, 2012, 11:26 pm #4

The barn received some weathering (still moree to come but for this I have to wait until some special "color" has dried I put in some glass for those windows and finally I attached the house to the dio base. This base was colored too. First some basic colors and lots of different materials all over that base. Still more to come but this has to dry as well.

So here are some more photos which I hope you will enjoy and as usual any comments questions and critiques are welcome.

Sorry for the bad light/quality of these pictures but I did not want to set everything again,

Cheers

René

Keep on modeling
René
www.usns.biz
Very neat work!

July 30th, 2012, 1:56 am #5

rtjy

Keep your Sprues Empty
Don't say the "B" word..... LOL n/t

July 30th, 2012, 4:19 am #6

Cheers

René

Keep on modeling
René
www.usns.biz
Hey that isn't US Navy!! But it IS really splendid! Great job- yet AGAIN!

July 30th, 2012, 2:11 pm #7

I guess it really sets the mood for a jagdpanther on the prowl. Imaginative work.
nt

July 30th, 2012, 2:39 pm #8

Cheers

René

Keep on modeling
René
www.usns.biz
I have Black, White, and Pin Oaks in my neighborhood. My grandson and I thought your barn looked really cool. Adios, Larry.

Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise might be merely a vulgar brawl.

July 30th, 2012, 3:44 pm #9

Cheers

René

Keep on modeling
René
www.usns.biz
What an outstanding result! I really like the tree, but the entire project is just great.

I make/twist them out of wire, and attach them to either petrified rock or driftwood, or whatever. They can be used to create a Family Tree by adding little photos to appropriate branches.

An Old Soldier, but not faded away. Yet.