Here another older built just for fun ..1/48 PRO-MODELER X 2 + LINDBERG X 2 Tows with little bonus ! .

July 11th, 2018, 3:13 pm #61

I'm unfamiliar with the Lindberg tractor, was that its own kit or was it included in another kit?
I'm not retro, my stash got old. ~John Krukowski

July 13th, 2018, 4:47 pm #62

stilltubeglue wrote: I'm unfamiliar with the Lindberg tractor, was that its own kit or was it included in another kit?
 They use to give them with some of there kit in there 60' issued ,they were mold in yellow , but not all add it , In the 80' "LONE WOLF' copied them and were selling them as a kit..Sadly ,I had given away my last KCC (JOHN BURNS) book on collecting kits  so I can't tell you exactly in wich kit they came with , but I remenber they add one in there HAWKER HUNTER box ! 

July 13th, 2018, 8:22 pm #63

I have their Hawker Hunter in the stash, still sealed I think, so maybe it's in there! :)
I'm not retro, my stash got old. ~John Krukowski

July 13th, 2018, 9:59 pm #64

stilltubeglue wrote: I have their Hawker Hunter in the stash, still sealed I think, so maybe it's in there! :)
.. AH RIGHT !
      It's neat little kit ...It's written in white just under the lindberg logo on the box top .. if you have later issue sadly it's not include.....