Has Chukw eloped with Fritzi? I miss his postings! (nt)

June 8th, 2012, 5:27 am #1

June 8th, 2012, 6:31 am #2

I think he has had a lot on his plate lately (IIRC), with a dose of illness to contend with on top of that as well. The last post I remember seeing dealt with (again, going on memory), interior instruments, and followed his propellor jigs post.

He has stated that problem-solving is one of the real joys of his building, and that's one of the things I find the most instructional about what he does.

A very talented man.

Regards

Don Watters

June 8th, 2012, 4:11 pm #3

June 8th, 2012, 9:37 pm #4

-as Gandalf might say. Work has been quite busy, and it's been vital that I put in ome extra time. Also, my mother has had rough moments, and I've got to be on hand to help her. She's getting better, and my health is fine- but modeling has had to take a back seat to more pressing matters. I can say that I do have the lower canopies in place, and in my next session I will add the top and final canopy. Then it's time to mask all those buggering litttle panels! ;D

Thanks for asking- cheers, my friend!
chuk

June 8th, 2012, 9:39 pm #5

I think he has had a lot on his plate lately (IIRC), with a dose of illness to contend with on top of that as well. The last post I remember seeing dealt with (again, going on memory), interior instruments, and followed his propellor jigs post.

He has stated that problem-solving is one of the real joys of his building, and that's one of the things I find the most instructional about what he does.

A very talented man.

Regards

Don Watters
Life throws us all these unpredictable curve-balls, but as my late fatehr would say, "When the time comes, you'll know what to do!"

Cheers- and thanks!
chuk

June 8th, 2012, 9:40 pm #6

-in memory of all those she couldn't aid as double agent. More of her tale to come- and it's quite the interesting story!

Cheers!
chuk

June 11th, 2012, 10:11 pm #7

-as Gandalf might say. Work has been quite busy, and it's been vital that I put in ome extra time. Also, my mother has had rough moments, and I've got to be on hand to help her. She's getting better, and my health is fine- but modeling has had to take a back seat to more pressing matters. I can say that I do have the lower canopies in place, and in my next session I will add the top and final canopy. Then it's time to mask all those buggering litttle panels! ;D

Thanks for asking- cheers, my friend!
chuk
We can keep jonesing a bit longer.

I'm not a plastic kit builder. I'm a styrene butcher.
I'm not a kit builder. I'm a styrene butcher.