Grumman Guardian wingfold

Grumman Guardian wingfold

June 17th, 2017, 1:20 pm #1

Has anyone used or has seen the LSModels wingfold set for the Special Hobby 1/48 Grumman Guardian?
I would like to build this aircraft so any opinions/advice would be greatly appreciated as I want to make sure I have the skills to be able to tackle this conversion succesfully.
TIA

June 17th, 2017, 1:35 pm #2

Hi
Mike only poured the mould for it on the 14 June, he posted in the the Lounge section. So I don't thinks it's even been released yet.

Regards
Andrew

ResinPrince
ResinPrince

June 17th, 2017, 1:39 pm #3

I will post some photos here later today after I get back from my weekly Post office run.

ResinPrince
ResinPrince

June 17th, 2017, 7:04 pm #4

Has anyone used or has seen the LSModels wingfold set for the Special Hobby 1/48 Grumman Guardian?
I would like to build this aircraft so any opinions/advice would be greatly appreciated as I want to make sure I have the skills to be able to tackle this conversion succesfully.
TIA

June 17th, 2017, 9:23 pm #5

TIA
Thanks Mike,order on the way!