Grey Matter 1/32 Bouchon conversion

Grey Matter 1/32 Bouchon conversion

July 10th, 2012, 12:12 pm #1

For those who do not know,The Grey Matter 1/32 Buchon Conversion is now available.

http://www.greymatterfigures.com/index.php?p=2&id=121
or

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MESE:IT

All the best,
Tim

July 10th, 2012, 1:36 pm #2

Hi Tim;

Thanks for the heads up! I've been following this over on LSP and can't wait to get one on order as I've wanted to build a Bouchon for ages.

Are there any plans to produce a decal sheet for the Battle of Britain film Bouchons to go with this release? Or maybe a separate boxing for the film aircraft? It has a cult following and is the whole reason I want to buy this conversion...which leads me on to another point. Any chance in the future of a good CASA 2.111 conversion from Grey Matter in 1/32? Would be a great complement to the Bouchon kit.

Thanks for bringing us some great products.

Regards;
Steve

July 10th, 2012, 2:16 pm #3

Hi Steve,
We would do a decal sheet and a simplified kit (mock cannons, lose the rockets etc. if there was enough interest.
As for the CASA, would love to do a conversion if any of our pattern makers were interested.
All the best,
Tim

July 10th, 2012, 2:32 pm #4

Many thanks for the quick reply.

I really do think that a Battle of Britain film version would be a popular choice. It seemed to do very well for Hobbycraft in 1/48. Also, the decal sheet is a fairly straight forward and generic affair, ie: mostly red and yellow numerals and of course, the fictitious Jadgeschwader unit markings.

What would be the best way of gauging interest? Is it worth me putting the shout out on some of the other forums?

As to the Casa 2.111...I might have to nip over to LSP and hassle Derek!! My first childhood aviation memories are of the 2.111's in the BoB movie and standing in awe of the "Heinkel" at the long lost Southend Historic Aircraft museum. Certainly sowed a few seeds, so I'd love to build one of these!

Thanks again for the speedy reply! It's great to have a company so in touch with us anoraks!

Regards;
Steve

July 10th, 2012, 2:33 pm #5

Hi Steve,
We would do a decal sheet and a simplified kit (mock cannons, lose the rockets etc. if there was enough interest.
As for the CASA, would love to do a conversion if any of our pattern makers were interested.
All the best,
Tim
I'ld like to register an interest in the BOB version and 111, although I could make use your conversion and loose the rockets and find some decals, looks good from here

regards gk

cult following BOB nut.

July 10th, 2012, 2:40 pm #6

Hi Gary;

Would be great wouldn't it? A BoB Bouchon and CASA 2.111 in 1/32 scale! I've got my fingers crossed.

Regards;
Steve

Fellow Cult following BoB nut who has been sad enough to visit all of the locations from the film and recite all of the lines! Sad I know, but at least I didn't sniff the seat where Ms York sat in the Jackdaw Inn like my mate did...pervert!

July 10th, 2012, 3:32 pm #7

I'ld like to register an interest in the BOB version and 111, although I could make use your conversion and loose the rockets and find some decals, looks good from here

regards gk

cult following BOB nut.
I already ordered the Buchon conversion...couple of days ago!
But would also be interested in the Caza/Heinkell conversion...
You can count me in!

July 10th, 2012, 4:39 pm #8

For those who do not know,The Grey Matter 1/32 Buchon Conversion is now available.

http://www.greymatterfigures.com/index.php?p=2&id=121
or

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MESE:IT

All the best,
Tim
...I know there was one made before (ARBA?) but that's long gone and now rumoured to be made of unobtainium.

July 10th, 2012, 4:52 pm #9

Missed the boat on this one. I know for a fact one is on the way.

July 10th, 2012, 7:35 pm #10

...I know there was one made before (ARBA?) but that's long gone and now rumoured to be made of unobtainium.

Have the resin done. Need to get the decals and the vacuform canopy made as well as instructions.
Floyd