Great work guys and some news about me

Great work guys and some news about me

June 13th, 2012, 12:09 am #1

Sorry for the late to response to your fabulous builds . I have seen all your beautiful models they are so beautifuly done and superbly painted, well photographied too.

I will be out of the forum for maybe three months,after nearly 33 years together my wife and I will be separated soon, to live our life each other apart. So my house was sold this week-end and I have to move to a new appartment in August and I have lot of things to do, really no time to build models or seeing marvelous models on HS forum. So I will return here maybe in the middle of August or at the beginning of September. Have a nice summer and happy modelling my friends.

Serge Dompierre
Last edited by Serge Dompierre on June 13th, 2012, 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frog and Canuck and proud to be

June 13th, 2012, 12:16 am #2

I was married 35 years when my wife and I separated. Adjusting to single life after so long is a process. All my best and I sincerely hope things turn out well for you in the end. I will look forward to your return. -- Dave

June 13th, 2012, 12:28 am #3

Sorry for the late to response to your fabulous builds . I have seen all your beautiful models they are so beautifuly done and superbly painted, well photographied too.

I will be out of the forum for maybe three months,after nearly 33 years together my wife and I will be separated soon, to live our life each other apart. So my house was sold this week-end and I have to move to a new appartment in August and I have lot of things to do, really no time to build models or seeing marvelous models on HS forum. So I will return here maybe in the middle of August or at the beginning of September. Have a nice summer and happy modelling my friends.

Serge Dompierre
Prend soin de toi, mon ami.

June 13th, 2012, 12:51 am #4

Serge Dompierre
Keep your head up,there will be better days ahead.All of us here offer our support.......................Paul

June 13th, 2012, 12:52 am #5

Serge Dompierre
your the most supportive poster on the board. We all wish you the best.

See you in a few months- we'll keep the porch light on.

June 13th, 2012, 12:57 am #6

Serge Dompierre
Sorry To Hear Your News

June 13th, 2012, 1:14 am #7

Serge Dompierre
Man, is there any hope for the rest of us who've 'only' been married for 13 years? Hearing/reading that people get separated after 33 or 35 years really puts things into perspective.

Really sorry to hear but we're here for ya.

Rob

June 13th, 2012, 1:14 am #8

Serge Dompierre

June 13th, 2012, 1:17 am #9

Serge Dompierre
Sorry to hear that Serge. I hope for all the best in this new chapter of your life.

June 13th, 2012, 1:26 am #10

Serge Dompierre
sorry to hear that Serge...be well my friend and we'll look forward to your return