GAGB. Keystone bomber

GAGB. Keystone bomber

December 10th, 2016, 10:02 pm #1

This is my first entry for the GAGB. This kit is fantastically detailed. There are 4 separate bags of resin parts, photo etch sheet, decals and instructions. The instructions are pretty basic and the resin parts are not numbered , adding to the challenge. I have completed most of the interior and just about ready to close the fuselage halves.

Wow Tim - I've never heard of this monster! Looks impressive and that is one

December 10th, 2016, 11:23 pm #2

ginormous pile of resin. Should go together well as Choroszy Modelbud kits are gems. although I only have a couple of their small ones.
This GB is certainly dragging some interesting aircraft out of the mists of time.
Last edited by gcarter17 on December 11th, 2016, 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oh boy!

December 11th, 2016, 12:45 am #3

This is my first entry for the GAGB. This kit is fantastically detailed. There are 4 separate bags of resin parts, photo etch sheet, decals and instructions. The instructions are pretty basic and the resin parts are not numbered , adding to the challenge. I have completed most of the interior and just about ready to close the fuselage halves.

Wonderful subject--which Keystone is this? I'll especially enjoy watching this one since such complex kits are waaay outside my comfort zone.

The interior is looking great, and no doubt the cockpit will be quite visible.

Stuart

I'm really pleased you chose this one to build Tim, and look forward to more progress.

December 11th, 2016, 2:19 am #4

I'm really pleased you chose this one to build Tim, and look forward to more progress.
Cheers,
Mark

I've just googled it, you're a braver man than me

December 11th, 2016, 8:35 am #5

look forward to seeing the updates

You're spoiling us Tim

December 11th, 2016, 9:27 pm #6

What a treat !

Excellent subject - I like these oddball resin subjects, I also should build more of them... maybe next year

Great start and so far it looks like things are totally under control...

William De Coster / Belgium / Plastic Stories / Plastic Gatherings

1/72 - Choroszy Modelbud - LWS 4 Zubr : Part I - Part II - Part III (incl. Scale World 2016 show report)
1/72 - Matchbox - Alpha Jet : Part I - Part II (incl. PilsenKIT 2016 show report) - Part III /End
1/72 - Matchbox - Gloster Gladiator : Part I (incl Eday 2016 show report) - Part II (incl Belgian Nationals 2016 show report)
1/72 - Matchbox - F4U-4 Corsair : Prelude - Part I - Part II (incl Euro Scale Modelling 2016 show report)
1/72 - Azur - Vultee V-11 : Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV - Part V /End
1/144 - Trumpeter - F-16A/C Fighting Falcon Block 15/30/32 : Part I
1/144 - OzMods - F-86D Sabre : Part I

Just like the perfect woman doesn't exist, I will never build a perfect model.
Puts me on a par with God
Last edited by William De Coster on December 13th, 2016, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Must go get some butter...

December 12th, 2016, 3:51 am #7

...for the large batch of popcorn!

VERY interested!!

Dan

Tim...............

December 13th, 2016, 12:52 pm #8

I would have opened that box and seen all those resin parts and thought, this looks like a kit for Tim!

That wood looks fab.

Really looking forward to your post and really glad this is not on my bench

Cheers and Merry Xmas, Vic