FW190A3

FW190A3

May 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm #1

Hi Guys,

It's my first attempt to send something.
It's a OOB Tamiya FW190A3, I just added a metal string and it's my first airbrushed kit. I have choosen this subject for the paint scheme. And first time I use varnish coat gloss and matt to finish. I did a very light weathering after looking to some pictures of the FW190 in the first period of the WWII. Those picture shows that the Luftwaffe maintenance has time to clean theirs birds which was not the case clos the end of the war.
All comments are welcome

Regards

May 8th, 2012, 5:30 pm #2

That is just a beautiful job. Subtle yet striking weathering. I really like this!

May 8th, 2012, 5:31 pm #3

Hi Guys,

It's a OOB Tamiya FW190A3, I just added a metal string and it's my first airbrushed kit. I have choosen this subject for the paint scheme. And first time I use varnish coat gloss and matt to finish. I did a very light weathering after looking to some pictures of the FW190 in the first period of the WWII. Those picture shows that the Luftwaffe maintenance has time to clean theirs birds which was not the case clos the end of the war.
All comments are welcome

Regards
n/t

Charles Metz

-----------

Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me
What a long, strange trip it's been.

May 8th, 2012, 7:56 pm #4

Hi Guys,

All comments are welcome

Regards
Thanks for sharing with us! I love the Tamiya "Antons"...they fit together so cleanly and are a real joy to build.

Later,

Lee

May 8th, 2012, 10:52 pm #5

Hi Guys,

All comments are welcome

Regards
Beautiful bird right out of the box. If you were putting it in a vignette, it would need a bit more weathering, even early war, but - great work.

May 9th, 2012, 12:03 am #6

Hi Guys,

All comments are welcome

Regards
Thanks a lot for all your comments