Forget about Dorito flavored tacos!

Forget about Dorito flavored tacos!

March 1st, 2012, 1:45 am #1

http://now.msn.com/money/0229-mcribster-austria.aspx

Deep fried McRib! In Austria! Hey, congrats to the Austrians! Those folks are really getting into the whole spirit of fast food!!!!!!!!

"The FANS are fighting back!!!"
"The SECURITY GUARDS are fighting back!!!"
"The PEANUT VENDORS are fighting back!!!"

March 1st, 2012, 1:49 am #2

that fake pork sammich...

Cheers,
Dave

March 1st, 2012, 1:59 am #3

.......then I had the displeasure of seeing the meat without the sauce covering it. Never again.

March 1st, 2012, 2:43 am #4

PROCESSED!!!! I think the only reason I ate the only one that I've ever eaten was the fact that it was slathered in BBQ Sauce... I finished it but I just didn't care much for the texture of the thing..

Cheers,
Dave

March 1st, 2012, 4:56 am #5

.......then I had the displeasure of seeing the meat without the sauce covering it. Never again.

Mr.47, That wasn't meat... n/t

March 1st, 2012, 1:21 pm #6

Deep fried McRib! In Austria! Hey, congrats to the Austrians! Those folks are really getting into the whole spirit of fast food!!!!!!!!

... I used to love Taco Bell... Well, I still do, but I don't eat it much anymore.

In fact, my wife and I are eating less and less fast food these days. If you read and see what's going into all the fast food these days, you'd eat less of it too!

Like Dave said... Proccessed! No wonder we as a nation are overwieght, and getting sicker all the time....

Ugh.. Yuck!

Someone pass me another peanut butter-n-nanner sammich! Thank you, thank you very much..

(In my best Elvis persona)

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

March 1st, 2012, 1:21 pm #7

Dang *&*&(^ No freakin Work54 (*()) !!!!!!!!

Semper Fi, Don
Last edited by shogun66 on March 1st, 2012, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

March 1st, 2012, 2:07 pm #8

... I used to love Taco Bell... Well, I still do, but I don't eat it much anymore.

In fact, my wife and I are eating less and less fast food these days. If you read and see what's going into all the fast food these days, you'd eat less of it too!

Like Dave said... Proccessed! No wonder we as a nation are overwieght, and getting sicker all the time....

Ugh.. Yuck!

Someone pass me another peanut butter-n-nanner sammich! Thank you, thank you very much..

(In my best Elvis persona)

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
Do you have any idea what all winds up in peanut butter? Here's a hint: whatever winds up in peanut butter!

March 1st, 2012, 6:03 pm #9

the allure of fast food, but then I like to cook just about as much as anything I do. Swing by the store, pick up fresh ingredients go home and cook. Cost about 1/4 of a fast food place, get better quality and food that actually has flavor, imagine that. Saving time? What are you doing that's more important than taking care of your health? Just my opinion......
McLents