F4U-2 finished...

F4U-2 finished...

February 26th, 2011, 9:15 pm #1

..Tamiya 'Birdcage'. Built literally sfraight from box - kit decals & all.I'm out from under
the' sisyphus' weight of modeling block, but this was my first attempt at the wing fold; didn't want to try to do too much - so I kept it simple..

Cheers, Bob A.

February 26th, 2011, 9:35 pm #2

Looks great.

Dry fit, don't fit, fix fit.

February 26th, 2011, 10:12 pm #3

..Tamiya 'Birdcage'. Built literally sfraight from box - kit decals & all.I'm out from under
the' sisyphus' weight of modeling block, but this was my first attempt at the wing fold; didn't want to try to do too much - so I kept it simple..

Cheers, Bob A.
So beautifuly done; superb paint and weathering, great photography too.

Serge Dompierre
Frog and Canuck and proud to be

February 26th, 2011, 10:16 pm #4

Cheers, Bob A.
Beautiful!...a very crisp and clean build!...n/t

February 26th, 2011, 10:19 pm #5

Cheers, Bob A.
Your build puts the focus on the bird itself rather than how much dirt, ammo and aftermarket it can haul.

Well done and congrats on getting out of the "block"!

Peter

February 26th, 2011, 10:50 pm #6

Cheers, Bob A.
Amazing work and beautiful finish!!!

February 26th, 2011, 11:25 pm #7

Cheers, Bob A.

February 27th, 2011, 12:16 am #8

Cheers, Bob A.
Corsairs.... Can never have too many of'em.. NICE work on yours man.

Cheers,
Dave

February 27th, 2011, 12:31 am #9

Cheers, Bob A.
really nice paint job

February 27th, 2011, 1:29 am #10

Cheers, Bob A.
Excellent!