Eduard BF110e

Eduard BF110e

July 9th, 2012, 5:16 pm #1

Hi chaps,

I don't post on here very often as I tend to focus on modelling armour. However, I have recently been bitten by the aircraft bug and have been cranking out one or two models.

The one here is a sort of commission build in that the guy who gave it to me doesn't build German on a point of principle and also doesn't often build aircraft. He made one condition for the model and that is that it be ready for the War and Peace show in a couple of weeks.

So here it is. Built completely out of the box apart from the aerial mast which I had to scratch build after I lost the original.

It was painted in Tamiya acrylics and weathered using burnt umber for the panel lines and a bit of pastel for the exhaust etc.

I hope it passes muster and that you like it.

Regards

Shaun

July 9th, 2012, 7:30 pm #2

Your weathering technique is very effective.

July 9th, 2012, 8:54 pm #3

Hi chaps,

I don't post on here very often as I tend to focus on modelling armour. However, I have recently been bitten by the aircraft bug and have been cranking out one or two models.

The one here is a sort of commission build in that the guy who gave it to me doesn't build German on a point of principle and also doesn't often build aircraft. He made one condition for the model and that is that it be ready for the War and Peace show in a couple of weeks.

So here it is. Built completely out of the box apart from the aerial mast which I had to scratch build after I lost the original.

It was painted in Tamiya acrylics and weathered using burnt umber for the panel lines and a bit of pastel for the exhaust etc.

Regards

Shaun
landing gear I think strange? Congratulations for the painting!

July 10th, 2012, 4:14 am #4

Hi chaps,

Regards

Shaun
Fantastic build!/

July 10th, 2012, 2:54 pm #5

Hi chaps,

Regards

Shaun
nice build !