Eduard 1/48 F6F-3 Hellcat

Eduard 1/48 F6F-3 Hellcat

June 24th, 2010, 2:05 pm #1

Just recently finished. Built OOB with kit decals and painted with Vallejo Model Air paints. No weathering to speak of, concentrated more on the build and paint. Proud to say I'm getting better at free handing camo demarks.

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

Thanks for looking!

June 24th, 2010, 5:17 pm #2

Really nice looking, well done Hellcat. Hal Sr

June 27th, 2010, 7:42 pm #3

Just recently finished. Built OOB with kit decals and painted with Vallejo Model Air paints. No weathering to speak of, concentrated more on the build and paint. Proud to say I'm getting better at free handing camo demarks.

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

Thanks for looking!
Demarc lines look really good from hear! One day I'm gonna have to try the Vallejo paints .. guys in my club rave about them. Well done. Tom

June 29th, 2010, 5:00 am #4

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

Thanks for looking!
what a new 3-tone Hellcat should look like. Thanks for the airbrush and paint tips here and in plastic pix. I've got those Vallejo colours in my paint drawer, looking forward to trying them out.

Cheers

Allan

I love it when a plane comes together!