Eastern B-70, Stainless Overcast

Eastern B-70, Stainless Overcast

August 7th, 2012, 10:32 pm #1

This is the rather inaccurate Entex kit built OOB as quickly and easily as possible. The giant gaps took the most time to repair and the original decals where suitable for the trash bin. After digging through the spares, this is what I came up with...

If anyone has ideas for a back story please let me know! (sorry for the bad pics)

Last edited by chewievette on August 7th, 2012, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 7th, 2012, 11:28 pm #2

Delta Airlines would have been more appropriate, don't ya think?

August 8th, 2012, 12:21 am #3

This is the rather inaccurate Entex kit built OOB as quickly and easily as possible. The giant gaps took the most time to repair and the original decals where suitable for the trash bin. After digging through the spares, this is what I came up with...

If anyone has ideas for a back story please let me know! (sorry for the bad pics)

I can imagine the baggage handlers eying those big intakes: "So, I guess dis is where da luggage is s'pose ta go."

Stuart

August 8th, 2012, 1:05 am #4

Hi Dave,

Nice model; could this have been the better SST?

Cheers, Jim

August 8th, 2012, 1:44 am #5

small package service. Hal

August 8th, 2012, 2:40 am #6

1/72 Airfix Concorde. Yeah Branniff Airlines. Yeah, thats it. Stay tuned.

Remember...... Happiness can be cured. See me for further details.

August 8th, 2012, 8:39 am #7

Very nice job

August 8th, 2012, 10:44 pm #8

Very Nice job, Probably for the NY-Boston shuttle? :) n/t>

August 10th, 2012, 2:32 am #9

Very excellent build, maybe Eastern's first experimantal orbital flight