Didn't watch the Walking Dead last night......

Didn't watch the Walking Dead last night......

February 13th, 2012, 3:53 pm #1

w/out giving anything away...was it work the wait???? I have it on the DVR for another night. Thanks Mike

February 13th, 2012, 3:59 pm #2

It was a snorer. You didn't miss a thing. n/t

February 13th, 2012, 4:02 pm #3

w/out giving anything away...was it work the wait???? I have it on the DVR for another night. Thanks Mike
It was good, the Sherif is a quick draw.

Question about Zombie movies... If their arms fall off so easily, can be torn in half easily, in otherwords they are rotting apart, then how can they be strong enough to grab hold of anyone to kill them? Seems a good tight grip and their fingers would come off. Also if they are walking dead they should have flocks of buzzards following them around making it easy to know they are coming. Everyone should be carrying pump 12 gauges with OO buck and backup with 44mag or 357s

February 13th, 2012, 4:13 pm #4

It was a snorer. You didn't miss a thing. n/t
Strong contender for Best Episode Ever, and the last scene was far and away Best Scene Ever in the entire series to date. The director must have brushed up on old Clint Eastwood flicks for pointers on "how it's done." I'd known what was coming for at least ten minutes, and was fully expecting it, and STILL they managed to take me by complete surprise. Fabulous stuff!

Steel cuts flesh. Steel cuts bone. Steel does not cut steel. --Stephen Hunter, The 47th Samurai.

We will march on a road of bones. --Hunter S. Thompson.

Sat Cong!

February 13th, 2012, 4:14 pm #5

OK I saw the first 6 episodes (ending in the massive explosion of the Atlanta CDC) from Netflix. Is there anywhere to get season 2 episodes or have they not been released yet? I DVR'd last night's installment, and would like to see season 2 stuff first.
McLents

February 13th, 2012, 4:47 pm #6

...you will definitely need to see Season 2 (to date) before jumping in at this point. The S2 eps to now have changed everything.

AMC seemed to be having a marathon of older episodes this weekend--perhaps they will repeat it sometime this week. Check their website and see.

Steel cuts flesh. Steel cuts bone. Steel does not cut steel. --Stephen Hunter, The 47th Samurai.

Sat Cong!

February 13th, 2012, 4:59 pm #7

OK I saw the first 6 episodes (ending in the massive explosion of the Atlanta CDC) from Netflix. Is there anywhere to get season 2 episodes or have they not been released yet? I DVR'd last night's installment, and would like to see season 2 stuff first.
McLents
episodes Sunday from 1:00pm up till the newest at 9:00pm. What about On Demand? You get that? Mike

February 13th, 2012, 5:09 pm #8

Strong contender for Best Episode Ever, and the last scene was far and away Best Scene Ever in the entire series to date. The director must have brushed up on old Clint Eastwood flicks for pointers on "how it's done." I'd known what was coming for at least ten minutes, and was fully expecting it, and STILL they managed to take me by complete surprise. Fabulous stuff!

Sat Cong!
Uh, OK. I'm glad you enjoyed it then. n/t

February 13th, 2012, 5:29 pm #9

Other than that I ain't saying nuthin....

February 13th, 2012, 5:58 pm #10

And I totally agree with Snake.

Truth be told, I hate most TV these days, all this 'Reality TV' drivel, and all the other senseless garbage has made me want to cancel our cable... If it ween;t for the Military Channel (Less thier mistakes) and AMC, I doubt I'd find much more worth watching anymore...

I think last nights episode was a great opening for the new season, and tied in well with the past ones!

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36