Decals on - 1/72 CF-18 Centennial of Canadian Flight

Decals on - 1/72 CF-18 Centennial of Canadian Flight

April 20th, 2012, 3:57 pm #1

Woah, it's been ages since I last posted anything. Life get in the way sometimes, I guess. Here's something I've been working on for many moons now.

1/72 Academy F-18C kit back dated to a CF-18A. Leading edge decals are very nice and opague but difficult to work with due to the complexity and size (read: user error). I actually had to buy a second sheet after pooching up a few markings.

She's ganna be a beaut' ...

Last edited by jcjchung on April 20th, 2012, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 20th, 2012, 5:39 pm #2

Very colorful.

April 20th, 2012, 6:28 pm #3

Woah, it's been ages since I last posted anything. Life get in the way sometimes, I guess. Here's something I've been working on for many moons now.

1/72 Academy F-18C kit back dated to a CF-18A. Leading edge decals are very nice and opague but difficult to work with due to the complexity and size (read: user error). I actually had to buy a second sheet after pooching up a few markings.

Spectacular paint scheme indeed.

Serge Dompierre
Frog and Canuck and proud to be

April 20th, 2012, 6:30 pm #4

Beautiful. I love gold on an airplane !

April 20th, 2012, 7:18 pm #5

April 20th, 2012, 8:14 pm #6

nt

April 20th, 2012, 9:01 pm #7

A truly awesome paint-job and great decaling work !!!!! I'm impatient to see it finished !!!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

April 21st, 2012, 3:34 am #8

Very smooth finish and your joints are nicely mastered. Good job. Be nice to see it when you finish it.

April 21st, 2012, 5:39 am #9

hECK OF A PAINT JOB THERE!!!

Brandon

April 21st, 2012, 3:31 pm #10

They look to be a challenge!