Dana Bell - Update 9 - HOME RUN!

Dana Bell - Update 9 - HOME RUN!

May 4th, 2012, 9:13 pm #1

Dana is home!
Hopefully as quickly as he appears to be progressing, he will pop on in a day or two just to say a quick hello.

His wife offers her thanks, and I express my thanks for all the support as well.

Brian
72nd a/c, 35th armor, 144th space and anything else I might like...

May 4th, 2012, 9:20 pm #2

Great news!!!! n/t

May 4th, 2012, 9:24 pm #3

Dana is home!
Hopefully as quickly as he appears to be progressing, he will pop on in a day or two just to say a quick hello.

His wife offers her thanks, and I express my thanks for all the support as well.

Brian
Great news! Thanks for posting.

May 4th, 2012, 9:27 pm #4

Dana is home!

Brian
Hope to see his name here soon.

MB

May 4th, 2012, 9:37 pm #5

Dana is home!

Brian
Glad he's home and praying God will strengthen him for a full recovery!

May 4th, 2012, 9:55 pm #6

Dana is home!

Brian
-for his attentions to keep the work rate sensible from now on

May 4th, 2012, 9:57 pm #7

Dana is home!

Brian

"History is not 'was', it 'is'." - William Faulkner

May 4th, 2012, 10:05 pm #8

Dana is home!

Brian
n/t

May 4th, 2012, 11:12 pm #9

Dana is home!

Brian
Get some rest Dana!

Christian A.
Christian A.

May 4th, 2012, 11:26 pm #10

Dana is home!

Brian
Jerry from Maumee Ohio
vacu form freak

The only reason you need a parachute while sky diving is to assure that you can make a second jump.